Good afternoon fam. I wanted to let everyone in here that cares know, I FINALLY got my court date for Social Security lined up!! So hopefully 2 months from now I won't be so stressed or worried any longer and can get back to my normal life, or as normal as it is being friends with you guys ;)

22 minutes ago, eyewin8 said:

If you plan on not getting caught, I probably wouldn't include posting about it on a public message board in your list of steps...

Haha, I am not that worried about it, they don't know this is a thing or who it is tied to.

21 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

I'm sure the school IT guys are smarter than you think, and you know they won't think you're using it to mess with friends. I would not bother.

Our guy is really bad.

I am being a bit more productive and playing with this instead since it'll be risk free and I'll learn shit before I fuck with people :P

www.hackthissite.org

1 minute ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Good afternoon fam. I wanted to let everyone in here that cares know, I FINALLY got my court date for Social Security lined up!! So hopefully 2 months from now I won't be so stressed or worried any longer and can get back to my normal life, or as normal as it is being friends with you guys ;)

\(^o^)/ bby

3 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Nice Jason! Hoping it all works out for you.

3 minutes ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

\(^o^)/ bby

Just now, Thomas³ said:

Nice Jason! Hoping it all works out for you.

Thank you guys! This has been such a long wait, and these next two months are probably gonna seem like a longer wait, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel finally. And thankfully, we have a federal court in town so I won't have to travel to go to my hearing.

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I don't like being able to see post counts on mobile. I feel the sudden urge to beat Matt to 10,000.

Bring it, bitch. I'm not going to shit post though. Haha. Honestly, I don't know how my post count went so quickly in the last 2,000 posts. Probably from yelling at Gumby. Haha. 

1 minute ago, Dave Grohl said:

Bring it, bitch. I'm not going to shit post though. Haha. Honestly, I don't know how my post count went so quickly in the last 2,000 posts. Probably from yelling at Gumby. Haha. 

I think I may have asked but I don't recall and haven't seen it first hand because the only post rock thread I read is the group buy thread. What's the deal between you two?

Just now, Issei Hyoudou said:

I think I may have asked but I don't recall and haven't seen it first hand because the only post rock thread I read is the group buy thread. What's the deal between you two?

I swore you've asked me this before. Or maybe it's just been a ton of people in general. I mean, I could say why but it's honestly more fun to read the post rock thread, and the Caspian thread to really get a sense of his diction, analogies, overall nature, to truly appreciate our 'relationship'. I don't hate the dude at all honestly. He just says things that I want to yell at him about. Like when your buddy says something stupid and you yell but it's out of friendship but you can't believe his stupidity. Ya know what I mean? But overall he asks for it by messing with Caspian from his love of jam music like the Dead and Plish, his use excessive use of exclamation points to the point they're meaningless, and he formatting. It's more so fun to tease him cause he is a champ and takes it in the light hearted nature it is. I just wish he would listen when we tell him not to replace his DJ table with another DJ table. Haha. 

2 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

I swore you've asked me this before. Or maybe it's just been a ton of people in general. I mean, I could say why but it's honestly more fun to read the post rock thread, and the Caspian thread to really get a sense of his diction, analogies, overall nature, to truly appreciate our 'relationship'. I don't hate the dude at all honestly. He just says things that I want to yell at him about. Like when your buddy says something stupid and you yell but it's out of friendship but you can't believe his stupidity. Ya know what I mean? But overall he asks for it by messing with Caspian from his love of jam music like the Dead and Plish, his use excessive use of exclamation points to the point they're meaningless, and he formatting. It's more so fun to tease him cause he is a champ and takes it in the light hearted nature it is. I just wish he would listen when we tell him not to replace his DJ table with another DJ table. Haha. 

Yeah, I remember now but I don't recall if I it was me who asked or if I just read it. I think I've seen his descriptions before though and they're something else.

6 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

I really hope he listens, since he spends too much on post rock to have a poor sounding table.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic