5 minutes ago, Professor Finn said:
20 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Fuck this forum is still so broken, I can't get this damn quote to go away, and it wont let me type outside of the quote either.

To answer your question yeah it's mostly my dads.

You might dig IARB even though not everyone here does. I love it but lyrically it's a high school album for sure, but a hell of a lot of fun with the instrumentals to back it up

13 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Wait, there's Is a Real Boy AND Was a Real Boy? And they aren't the same thing?

I was in high school when that came out so I should know, but I've always fucking hated them.

Was was another seven tracks released later and they're now generally released together but the original 2004 release is what I usually jam

5 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Matt, I'll play for sure. I'll never buy cards again though. I CAN'T QUOTE SHIT HALF THE TIME.

I won't either. I have 4 or 5 decks stashed away that I like. I only know two game styles or so (would have to re-learn), but I would be down.

My old roommate in Utah and I used to spin records with the front door open, while sitting on the porch drinking beer, and play MtG. It was fun.

Just now, Dave Grohl said:

I won't either. I have 4 or 5 decks stashed away that I like. I only know two game styles or so (would have to re-learn), but I would be down.

My old roommate in Utah and I used to spin records with the front door open, while sitting on the porch drinking beer, and play MtG. It was fun.

I had a group that would get together on Sunday to play EDH. Best format there is. I played Modern for a minute too, but that shit was way expensive and too competitive.

2 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I had a group that would get together on Sunday to play EDH. Best format there is. I played Modern for a minute too, but that shit was way expensive and too competitive.

I just enjoyed getting drunk with my buddy, spinning records, and laughing our asses off as we made up our own backstories / descriptions for the cards. Haha. We were actually playing completely wrong for the first week. It was hilarious.

6 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

I just enjoyed getting drunk with my buddy, spinning records, and laughing our asses off as we made up our own backstories / descriptions for the cards. Haha. We were actually playing completely wrong for the first week. It was hilarious.

Yeah, I actually sold all my cards after our group kind of fell apart. Playing with them was the best part, so it seemed pointless to keep collecting and playing. Plus I sold my shit for a bunch and then a ton of the cards got reprinted, so good timing.

You'd like EDH. It's 100 card singleton, up to 8 players(or more) (4 -6 is ideal though) and it's fucking ridiculous. Some games take hours. I know we played a 4 hour game one time.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic