17 minutes ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

It's only a little after midnight here. I was about to call it a night.

It's after 3AM in NY, what are you still doing up, Whiskey Mom?

well. friday was officially my last day at my job. so now, i can stay up until 4am listening to elvis costello and drinking beers because i can!

Just now, themeconspiracy said:

well. friday was officially my last day at my job. so now, i can stay up until 4am listening to elvis costello and drinking beers because i can!

Damn. Ever able to figure out for sure what you're going to do? Still wanting to move?

Everyone around here and Elvis Costello... maybe when I finally get around to giving him a go I'll get it.

Going to bed now though, goodnight babes <3

8 hours ago, Youinreverse said:

Sorry about leaving those price stickers on. I was out of lighter fluid, or else I would have removed them myself. I figured I should just send them out since they were so late already.

Thanks!

I don't mind the price sticker on the plastic sleeve, and the one for AHWT peeled right off without issue, no fluid required :)

8 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Yo lil Doms, if you're gonna be getting into screamo like that go check out Yaphett Koto, Funeral Diner, Majority Rule, and Pg 99. There are dozens and dozens of other bands like that from that time period that I completely forget because of a catastrophic hard drive crash like 8 years ago.

Screenshotted for later

Good Morning all, going to so see SA/mwY tonight I'm so excited. I've been into mwY for 12 years and have never seen them live. Not that you guys care cause you hate them but just to clear that up last night, IARB is the first lp in the set, the 2nd disc WARB was included in all releases once they got signed to a major label, but it's just 8 bonus tracks from the same sessions and includes the cringey song that Bruce (or Blade or both can't remember) hate so much.

7 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

Good Morning all, going to so see SA/mwY tonight I'm so excited. I've been into mwY for 12 years and have never seen them live. Not that you guys care cause you hate them but just to clear that up last night, IARB is the first lp in the set, the 2nd disc WARB was included in all releases once they got signed to a major label, but it's just 8 bonus tracks from the same sessions and includes the cringey song that Bruce (or Blade or both can't remember) hate so much.

I love say anything :(

also, that mwy ten stories works on bandcamp now, look in your private items, it can be downloaded.

34 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

7 bonus tracks* there's an IARB bonus track floating around that's separate from Was too, but I haven't heard it much and don't remember if it's decent. IARB was 13, re-release made 20. Admit It! is too great of a track to be followed up by Wow, I Can Get Sexual Too from WARB. 

3 minutes ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

7 bonus tracks* there's an IARB bonus track floating around that's separate from Was too, but I haven't heard it much and don't remember if it's decent. IARB was 13, re-release made 20. Admit It! is too great of a track to be followed up by Wow, I Can Get Sexual Too from WARB. 

7 is cd, it's always been 8 on vinyl. The 8th song was off an ep or split or some shit and it's one of the better songs of the bonus tracks

1 hour ago, NapalmBrain said:

Glad you're getting to see mwY, it'll be fun. 

46 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

Today is the AP Exam for Physics 1...wish me luck guys, I'm shooting for a 4.

Good luck dude.

Morning everyone

I called WRAT this morning and they said they had no clue either. They said they'd try to figure it out and call me back. I know it's for sure from them because it had their station name/frequency in the corner of the mailer, the mailer had a printed Korn logo on it, and it had a note in it from them. I'm just so fucking confused. Guy on the other end of the line was equally amused/confused.

9 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Things Doms need to check out if they somehow haven't already:

Pretty much any Louisville Hardcore band. (Rodan, Kodan Armada, Breather Resist, Black Cross, Young Widows, The National Acrobat)

Most of those Louisville bands were pretty short lived. Just look them up.

9 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Like Wolves - S/T (their 7" are better, but whatever)

Salem's Pot - Sweeden

Beat Happening - Dreamy

Beulah - The Coast is Never Clear

Crypt Trip - S/T

Curtis Mayfield - Superfly

Egypt - Endless Flight (their newest)

ELVIS COSTELLO - My Aim is True

Peter Gabriel's first solo record (*and any Gabriel era Genesis)

Kate Bush - Hounds of Love

Little Wings - Magic Wand

Mount Eerie - 7 New Songs (EP)

Om - Conference of the Birds

The Well - Samsara

Zaum - Oracles

The Jazz June - The Medicine (easiest to find on vinyl if you end up digging them.

For Doms^^^  (whiners)

Yeah, Bruce, Breather Resist was in the Louisville scene.

1 minute ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Morning all! Good luck Dom.

Also, maybe im mistaking, but was there bath bomb pictures/talk here awhile ago and did someone here make them/know someone who does? My wife is into them, and was thinking about getting her some...

Pretty sure that was HippieLauren. I know Lush bath bombs are all the rage, but they're a bit pricey. They're a good go to for gifts, but I'm sure someone could direct you to ones that are just as good and cheaper.

35 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Morning all! Good luck Dom.

Also, maybe im mistaking, but was there bath bomb pictures/talk here awhile ago and did someone here make them/know someone who does? My wife is into them, and was thinking about getting her some...

Apparently Lush bath bombs are amazing (as Blade said) but I am reliably informed that the glitter ones will leave you finding glitter everywhere you don't want it for weeks. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic