you just bought it out of hype and not hearing one note of their music?

Pretty much...I will avoid any mp3 or Youtube videos until I get the record too because it makes it more fun.

if you end up not liking it i will gladly buy it from you later

if i ever have money again

If you end up not liking it, I will gladly buy it from you later and have you ship it to Steph. 

How about I do you one better? I just bought a 2nd copy, so PM me your address Steph and I will send it to you as soon as I get it. :o

Same here, or on the recommendation of friends and others that I trust their musical tastes

Yeah, based on the people who have raved  about their stuff, I trust I will dig it as well. I am slow with the musics sometimes...well that, and I have way too much stuff to listen to already, and I forget to check out some things, even if I have been meaning to do so.

Pretty much...I will avoid any mp3 or Youtube videos until I get the record too because it makes it more fun.

How about I do you one better? I just bought a 2nd copy, so PM me your address Steph and I will send it to you as soon as I get it. :o

Yeah, based on the people who have raved  about their stuff, I trust I will dig it as well. I am slow with the musics sometimes...well that, and I have way too much stuff to listen to already, and I forget to check out some things, even if I have been meaning to do so.

holy damn, seriously?

you really did not have to do that :wub:

Absolutely necessary! 

Bad days are dumb, things to make bad days better are not dumb. 

Now let's just hope Jimmy hates it ;)

you are all wonderful people and i love you

holy damn, seriously?

you really did not have to do that :wub:

you are all wonderful people and i love you

No problemo at all, just saw you were bumming (I know the feeling all too well) and thought it would be a good idea.

That's totally not scumbaggy!

seriously trying not to cry at work right now

Satisfied? :ph34r:

AWW SCUMBAG!!!!!

What? :P

I also sent your boy the NASA Space Universe 12" recently too, but that was in exchange for the Technicolor Teeth tape he picked up for me (we didn't agree to that or anything, I just figured I would send it to him).

While I am semi-blowing minds, I will admit I am currently listening to Miley Cyrus...before that it was UK Subs and other stuff in the punk rock thread. *shrugs shoulders*

What? :P

I also sent your boy the NASA Space Universe 12" recently too, but that was in exchange for the Technicolor Teeth tape he picked up for me (we didn't agree to that or anything, I just figured I would send it to him).

While I am semi-blowing minds, I will admit I am currently listening to Miley Cyrus...before that it was UK Subs and other stuff in the punk rock thread. *shrugs shoulders*

Miley Cyrus should do a split with the UK Subs

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic