PO: Brave Bird - Maybe You, No One Else Worth It LP

jhulud

FFO: Brand New, Dads, sad bastard style of music. 

**THIS ITEM IS FOR PRE-ORDER AND WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL MID-LATE JANUARY. ANY ITEMS ORDERED WITH THIS WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL ALL PRE-ORDER ITEMS ARE IN STOCK**

At last, the debut LP of Ann Arbor's favorite sons. Mix the best of that turn of the century flavored indie-rock a la Brand New and the slightly newer tapping skills of bands like Minus the Bear with the current emo-style tearing up the house show scene akin to such bands as Algernon Cadwallader and the Reptilian, and voila- Brave Bird!

These guys are the best at what they do, plain and simple. 10 stunning tracks in hi-fidelity album on one LP to start your 2013 right.

Available on Black or Gray.

Pressing Info: 150 Black, 350 Gray

Track Listing:

1. Too Late Now 
2. Scared Enough 
3. Healthy 
4. Tired Enough 
5. Thick Skin (Should I Give In) 
6. Whittle Down the Days 
7. The Worst Things Happen To Me 
8. Get Over What's Right 
9. Maybe You, No One Else Worth It 
10. I'll See You at the Ring of Fire

http://countyourluckystars.bigcartel.com/product/brave-bird-maybe-you-no-one-else-worth-it-lp

You can stream the entire album on Alternative Press if you would like to get a feel for this band/album before buying. I'm really digging it so far and I'm pretty sure I will end up ordering it. Just not sure when because of funds.

http://www.altpress.com/features/entry/album_premiere_brave_bird_maybe_you_no_one_else_worth_it

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Agreed. For me it's between this, Little Big League, and Crash of Rhinos

For me it's between this, twiabp and have mercy. but damn, i don't see how bands like this fly under the radar and bands like dads blow up. these guys could turn into a huge band with a debut this solid. but I guess that's what a solid tumblr presence does.

This is honestly up there.  But if Annabel's 'Youth In Youth' had come out a month or so later, in January, instead of late 2012, that most likely would have been my favorite.  CYLS has been cranking them out.

Check out Foxing. They've got like 5 songs so far but their debut LP on CYLS is coming this fall. By far my most anticipated record.

Also agreeing that Annabel is up there

For me it's between this, twiabp and have mercy. but damn, i don't see how bands like this fly under the radar and bands like dads blow up. these guys could turn into a huge band with a debut this solid. but I guess that's what a solid tumblr presence does.

The Have Mercy record already reminds me of something terrible that happened earlier this year. As much as I love the album I can't listen to it anymore.

Also, if anyone is looking, CYLS is completely sold out of this, but Brave Bird's own store has about twenty copies of the gray left.

Damn dude, just yesterday they still had the black left.  I usually pick up CYLS /350 1st presses because I prefer the color to black, but I was gonna go ahead and grab the black one too of this since I like the record so much.  I guess not haha.