Ebay: Against Me S/T 12"

dan

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am still curious to hear this. is the mastering job as terrible as rumored?

sigh...now i wish i got this.

Yes. The record itself sounds AWFUL. But it's still really cool to have.

Are there any that don't sound like crap?

This is why I laugh when I see this on ebay as "Folk punk classic record". It's truly awful. I seriously checked my turntable out after starting to play it. But that's why they weren't sold. It's one of the few records I love to own that I doubt I'll ever play.

I think the MP3's are probably online somewhere if you're into it.

Alright, this may be as bad as selling it but I want to offer some (any) hope to the kids out their looking for a copy. I received one from Jordan that's for a give away. It will hopefully be for my podcast and be sometime soon. Not too detail specific yet but I will post it here as it comes up.

If you want to bid on a copy please do, but if you're dead broke we have one that we will be giving away. Do not count on winning it, but it's a chance.

Alright, this may be as bad as selling it but I want to offer some (any) hope to the kids out their looking for a copy. I received one from Jordan that's for a give away. It will hopefully be for my podcast and be sometime soon. Not too detail specific yet but I will post it here as it comes up.

If you want to bid on a copy please do, but if you're dead broke we have one that we will be giving away. Do not count on winning it, but it's a chance.

but i dont want to listen to your crappy podcast!

just kidding, you are a good man for helping out AM! fans.

I emailed said seller last week, and he's yet to email me back, so lucks like we're shit outta luck.

He told me that he tours a lot, so maybe he's on the road right now?

yeah he is.

that fool got me on the guest list tonight so i am pretty stoked !

anyways, if you guys really want to get an AM! 12" for cheap / with better sound quality, just WAIT for the repress that is going to come out on Sabot.

He told me that he tours a lot, so maybe he's on the road right now?

yeah he is.

anyways, if you guys really want to get an AM! 12" for cheap / with better sound quality, just WAIT for the repress that is going to come out on Sabot.

I've been hearing rumors of a repress for years. Is it really going to happen? I thought I heard the band didn't want it to since they've moved on from that sound.

yeah he is.

I've been hearing rumors of a repress for years. Is it really going to happen? I thought I heard the band didn't want it to since they've moved on from that sound.

well, Jordan told me about the repress mid-last year, so im not sure if against me would not want it to happen anymore because they have abandoned that type of "sound".. but, that would totally make sense.