I Need Hangover Remedies

my favorite is just the don't drink method. i used to drink daily, at least a 12 pack to my face for almost 2 years, then this summer i just threw in the towel. haven't drank since the end of august. and it feels great waking up feeling normal. there's many better ways to get fucked up besides a shitty drunk...and any other drug you don't wake up feeling like shit!

my favorite is just the don't drink method. i used to drink daily, at least a 12 pack to my face for almost 2 years, then this summer i just threw in the towel. haven't drank since the end of august. and it feels great waking up feeling normal. there's many better ways to get fucked up besides a shitty drunk...and any other drug you don't wake up feeling like shit!

high five! i quit a few years ago, but mainly because it was ruining my life and that of everyone around me. no regrets whatsoever.

Relax dude, this was after a wedding. I don't do this shit every night.

I think that is actually true. Supposedly some people are less susceptible to hangovers and no one knows why. 

I'm the opposite. 

I don't really get hangovers and all I do is drink a pint of water or gatorade before I go to bed. Works for me.

I drink enough but I don't actively try to end up hungover so I don't really know the limit on that one.

• 2 months later...

pedialyte is the shit!

honestly, I've been able to avoid alcohol poisoning by simply drinking a lot of water before and during my binge drinking. if I can function enough to do so, I like to try to drink as much water as I can right before I pass out. a few glasses or so if possible... wake up in the morning having to piss like a racehorse, but that's about it. if, for some reason, I feel like I'm gonna puke at all... I just jam my fingers down my throat and get it over with. usually only happens when I was conservative with my water intake and/or mixed alcohol types.

pedialyte is the shit!

honestly, I've been able to avoid alcohol poisoning by simply drinking a lot of water before and during my binge drinking. if I can function enough to do so, I like to try to drink as much water as I can right before I pass out. a few glasses or so if possible... wake up in the morning having to piss like a racehorse, but that's about it. if, for some reason, I feel like I'm gonna puke at all... I just jam my fingers down my throat and get it over with. usually only happens when I was conservative with my water intake and/or mixed alcohol types.

"just puke and get it over with" is a tool I have used before. Pedialyte was the most popular choice, though, so giving it a try.

The bottle I bought is as big as a gatorade. Am I supposed to drink the whole thing? Before bed or after?

"just puke and get it over with" is a tool I have used before. Pedialyte was the most popular choice, though, so giving it a try.

The bottle I bought is as big as a gatorade. Am I supposed to drink the whole thing? Before bed or after?

I'm glad a lot of people use pedialyte. Always thought I was weird stocking up on it.

Drink the whole damn thing before bed. They also have powder packs too.

Drink all of your recovery fluids BEFORE you go to bed. As the alcohol dehydrates your body through the night, the pedialyte/gatorade/water will be there to replenish you. If you wait until after bed, this stuff will help your hangover go away faster, but the point is to avoid the hangover completely. Depending on how much you are gonna drink (alcohol), the more pedialyte/gatorade/water you will need. I used to drink one glass of water with every shot of 80 proof liquor that I took. On a regular night, I'd do maybe 10-12 shots? So, I would drink 10-12 glasses of water. This might be a little bit excessive, but I can tell you truthfully that I NEVER had a hangover using this system, no matter HOW much alcohol I drank. Even 20 shots of Sailor Jerry, I still would have no hangover. In fact, many times, I'd wake up feeling fanfuckingtastic.

• 2 weeks later...

Drink all of your recovery fluids BEFORE you go to bed. As the alcohol dehydrates your body through the night, the pedialyte/gatorade/water will be there to replenish you. If you wait until after bed, this stuff will help your hangover go away faster, but the point is to avoid the hangover completely. Depending on how much you are gonna drink (alcohol), the more pedialyte/gatorade/water you will need. I used to drink one glass of water with every shot of 80 proof liquor that I took. On a regular night, I'd do maybe 10-12 shots? So, I would drink 10-12 glasses of water. This might be a little bit excessive, but I can tell you truthfully that I NEVER had a hangover using this system, no matter HOW much alcohol I drank. Even 20 shots of Sailor Jerry, I still would have no hangover. In fact, many times, I'd wake up feeling fanfuckingtastic.

I cannot imagine how often you are having to take a piss in a night where you are doing 20 shots of Sailor Jerry and downing 20 glasses of water.

Some how I became hungover today instead of tomorrow. I was blowing chunks, a rare ailment. Happens maybe twice a year.

I'm considering drinking a 40oz to take the edge off but even thinking about booze is making me sick. I think recovery today will consist of episodes of Spartacus and greasy nachos.

I would probably piss my bed.