I Need Hangover Remedies

Really, just a little more beer, like everyone says.  A hair of the dog. 

Otherwise like three ibuprofen and about three gallons of water.  You're all dehydrated.  Be proactive and pop some aspirin and drink water/gatorade before you pass out, if it's possible.  Ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Pedialyte cure sounds interesting. Might buy some. Stuff seems kinda expensive, though (I looked on Amazon, not sure about grocery store). Probably keep it for only the worst hangovers.

It sounds gross, but depending on how I feel, I sometimes stick my finger down my throat and hurl, or take a little bit of laxative and blow it out the other end, or both. Gatorade and stuff like that helps but is way more effective if you clear all the half digested beer that is sitting around inside you out first.

You just always feel better after you puke or shit and if you use my method sparingly, you won't damage your body. I haven't been hung over in a while, though. Just not a big drinker anymore.

Throwing up isn't going to help at all, if anything it's going to make it worse.  You're hungover because your body is dehydrated, Pediolyte is made to ensure little tykes don't get dehydrated.  

You are right and wrong. Yes, the main problem with a hangover is that you are dehydrated. There are other problems as well. Read the wikipedia on hangovers for more. Short answer, it fucks up a lot of your bodies systems.

You telling me you have never been in that situation where you wake up with a lot of undigested beer in your system, and you feel like you are going to throw up, fight it back, eventually it comes up anyways, and then afterwards you go "damn, I feel so much better. Should have just thrown up and gotten it over with"? And drinking a ton of water or gatorade just kinda dilutes it and takes longer for it to get through your system, or ends up coming up when you do hurl. I definitely have been there.

If you digested it all and the problem is mainly just dehydration so you try and hurl and little or nothing comes up, yeah, just focusing on the hydration aspect of it. I think for a really extreme hangover (like 21st birthday bad) maybe the best answer might be hurl and then pedialyte. Get whats left of the bad stuff out then rapidly hydrate.

Knowing that you have really overdone it and hurling before you pass out for the night, then chugging water/gatorade/pedialyte might be another option. Not always possible though, depending on location and company.

Also, any time I drink,I drink a few glasses of water before I sleep and take ibuprofen.

Probably not going to kill you given that ibuprofen is so mild but you aren't really supposed to mix it with alcohol

http://www.caring.com/questions/what-pain-relievers-are-safe-with-alcohol