Record made from ice

Considering most people here only have a 300 dollar turntable it isnt that big a deal to spin this on your TT. Its not like you have a huge investment in it. Besides the fact that we as humans have figured out how to make sound play out of ice is absolutely incredible and amazing.

To some people a 300 turntable is an investment. 

Considering most people here only have a 300 dollar turntable it isnt that big a deal to spin this on your TT. Its not like you have a huge investment in it. Besides the fact that we as humans have figured out how to make sound play out of ice is absolutely incredible and amazing.

I agree with ronnieg on the first part, sometimes throwing down $300 on something is a lot. But yes, I too think it's fucking awesome that someone somewhere figured out the concept of scratching sound into something and having it play back. 

I think you have to be incredibly stupid to purposely sabotage your turntable, regardless of price.