lots of rare blink-182 stuff on ebay right now.

cadetapplesauce

some of this stuff i've never seen before

All The Small Things 12" single

http://cgi.ebay.com/BLINK-182-all-the-small-things-RARE-12inch_W0QQitemZ150221594080QQihZ005QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

What's My Age Again 7" single PICTURE DISC??!

http://cgi.ebay.com/BLINK-182-PICTURE-DISK-RECORD-SEXY-WHATS-MY-AGE-AGAIN_W0QQitemZ190203666707QQihZ009QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

They Came To Conquer Uranus 7" blue w/ black streaks, numbered 3/300

http://cgi.ebay.com/BLINK-182-They-Came-To-Conquer-BLUE-Vinyl-HAND-d-3-300_W0QQitemZ300203598519QQihZ020QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

the what's my age again picture disc fucking shocked me. i have never seen that before. EVER. i haven't seen the all the small things single, either, though...

I think the 7" pic disc might be a bootleg. When it was first "released", there was only one person selling them on eBay. Not a single store had them for sale, there was never a picture of any type of sleeve, etc. Just one seller on eBay that would sell them over and over and over again. I have absolutely never seen it anywhere else.

I also question the authenticity of the 12" because I have the "What's My Age Again?" 12" and it reeks of being a bootleg. All the artwork is incredibly blurry and shitty looking and one of the songs has a few notes cut off. That being said, the sound quality is actually good and I guess it's the only way to get it on vinyl. But I can't see shelling out huge bucks for a boot. If it's real, it's easily one of the shoddiest items I've ever seen.

And this is what I posted elsewhere about the numbered blue 7". Turns out I have #4

As I recall, there was a black pressing first. When the band hit it big, some hand numbered blue copies were being sold on eBay by Cargo Music themselves. I was outbid on the first two copies they sold (numbered 1 and 2, actually) and finally I e-mailed them directly. I forget what they are hand numbered, I'll have to look. Anyways, the guy told me they were only selling the first 5 or 6 on eBay and the rest went to the band, etc. So I bought the copy straight from the guy at Cargo. Number 3, I believe. I never saw Cargo offer any more copies on eBay, either, but I didn't pay attention for long since I had mine. It seems to me that it was a few years later when they finally started popping up on eBay like they do now. I always assumed they re-pressed it on blue, but I have no idea.