When it's time to casserole...

Get some Rotini, Broccoli, Corn and a some chicken or ham if you like. Add onions and other flavor agents as well. Toss it all together with some cream of anything soup. Season with some herbs, salt and pepper. Throw some shredded cheese in it if you want to sleep right after eating. Shred some parm and panko, toss that with a quick bit of butter to brown nicely. Bake at 350 for like 30 minutes. 

You can make the saucy casserole binder yourself if you like but the soup would do. 

I like how Jeff and I are the domesticated ones on the boards.

We are vegetarians, so no meat in ours. We replaced any form of animal with broccoli and corn. The cream of celery soup was brought to a boil with a 1/2 cup of milk and garlic to taste (we eat tons of garlic). Mixed it all together with some salt and pepper and add whatever amount of cheese you like (we added parmesan because we don't incorporate too much dairy into our diet; we use almond milk). Bake at 400 for 20 minutes.

Jeff, we are the same person separated by your skill with photoshop.

I worked at Sam Goody years back when they were actually a company. I made a mockery of the application.

For instance, my previous jobs were waiting tables at a retirement home and selling knives for CutCo.

So for job responsibilities on my application, I put "Giving bland food to really old people" and "Knocking on strangers doors in an attempt to sell them overly priced but incredibly sharp knives."

I ended up getting an interview, but the manager made me fill out another application before the interview even happened.

So with honesty comes job opportunities.

I worked at Sam Goody years back when they were actually a company. I made a mockery of the application.

For instance, my previous jobs were waiting tables at a retirement home and selling knives for CutCo.

So for job responsibilities on my application, I put "Giving bland food to really old people" and "Knocking on strangers doors in an attempt to sell them overly priced but incredibly sharp knives."

I ended up getting an interview, but the manager made me fill out another application before the interview even happened.

So with honesty comes job opportunities.

I got fired from T-Mobile years ago for putting the dudes' from Fall Out Boys numbers on the internetz.  From then on anytime a job asked if I've ever been fired I always make sure to let them know why.  Since then, each employer finds it hilarious.