Paying it Forward

This may work, may not but fuck it. I'm a big believer in karma, well more so you get what you give. With that being said I'd like to offer for free The Gaslight Anthem Handwritten on blue. Just to whom ever pm's me first. I will only ship inside the US right now. I've been really lucky with deals and finds over the past few years of collecting and I'd like to help someone out who doesn't have the album. My hope for this is that others will follow suit and we can help each other out. I'm not looking for anything, just to start my 2013 of collecting off on a good note. 

• 2 weeks later...

This is my life motto.

I do not at all believe in karma or anything spiritual, but I believe in the future.  I played sports all my life, went to school (obviously), and got help from a lot of people who had a huge impact on my life.  I had a family friend help me out a ton with college and gift me a semester abroad.  With all that, I've become a teacher, I coach all year round in 3 sports, and I talk to young people to help them through anything they need.  I hope to inspire them, even if it's just one person, to create something great, to become better, to learn something new, or just to pay it forward themselves.

Just think if more people took on a life mission like this...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...