Ceremony - Zoo - on blue

Guest deathbydrums

They mastered the red version better anyway

Red was pre-order version out of 300... not sure that it is mastered differently? Glad I got one. It's really the only variant that matches the cover.

Do you guys have a copy of the book that came with the Rohnert Park preorder. My brother is in one of the pictures in it. He moved to Cali and befriended the band and roadies for them now and again. He was roomates with the guitar player and he told me that all the stuff that gets ordered from the site is handled by him. Thats why alot of people get hooked up.

I wanted to do this but I missed the shows. I actually have the worst luck seeing them. The last 3 times they have came through town I have missed it. Bummer.

I try to make it out to every show they play in the area. Those guys are so much fun and I get great shots at every show. I think my favorite gig was between seeing them at eagle rock in LA and watching them open for AFI in Arizona. 98% of the crowd didn't know what the fuck was going on. Literally started dying when I saw two bleach blond out-of-place girls near the pit go "what the fuck is this shit"! Saw them in a small storage room called common ground the night before in Riverside. That was my first Ceremony show. I did miss them on the last tour with Titus though... been having some cash flow problems. A friend who was shooting the show managed to pick up a split for me. So happy she did!

I try to make it out to every show they play in the area. Those guys are so much fun and I get great shots at every show. I think my favorite gig was between seeing them at eagle rock in LA and watching them open for AFI in Arizona. 98% of the crowd didn't know what the fuck was going on. Literally started dying when I saw two bleach blond out-of-place girls near the pit go "what the fuck is this shit"! Saw them in a small storage room called common ground the night before in Riverside. That was my first Ceremony show. I did miss them on the last tour with Titus though... been having some cash flow problems. A friend who was shooting the show managed to pick up a split for me. So happy she did!

Ha, my brother roadied on that AFI tour. He told me they did not go off well for the most part. I also heard Davey stood up for them when the crowds would turn against them.