PO: Coheed and Cambria - Afterman: Descension

Slightly off-topic. Did anyone order the VIP sticky and have received it? I ordered one for a buddy a few weeks back and have not received it. Getting a bit worried since the shows we're going to are next week.

Check the tracking on the modlife, I ordered mine as soon as they went on sale and got it about a week later.

Slightly off-topic. Did anyone order the VIP sticky and have received it? I ordered one for a buddy a few weeks back and have not received it. Getting a bit worried since the shows we're going to are next week.

I did not order one but you could try contacting Modlife. I found this response from their customer service on a forum regarding it

"Thanks for reaching out to us at Modlife.com! We're closed for the weekend, we'll get back to you when we're back Monday. 

***IF YOU ORDERED THE DOUBL VINYL BOX SET PLEASE KEEP READING***

The band is delivering the final piece of the boxset to us Monday 2.18.2013, we will immediately begin shipping them once we have the final piece. This box set is nothing short of amazing, we know you've been waiting a long time and it will be worth it. If you have a tracking number it will begin to update Tuesday and Wednesday. If you are an international customer we will have your tracking number by the end of the week once the packages are properly routed with our international shipping partners. 

If you are waiting for a sticky pass to arrive and your show is close, you are able to print off your receipt from your transmissions page as a proof of purchase and bring that to the show to accompany your VIP laminate. 

Rock on. 

Thanks."

This. You'd think she would be perfect, being so cute and so nerdy....I think I love her just as much as I hate her. If only she wasn't such a spaz talker.

At least now I don't have to wonder.

She's fairly tolerable as far as Kids These Days go. And as vloggers go. Not that I watched more than 2 videos. Maybe I'll watch more later if I feel a need to be a creepy old man.

Slightly off topic from the thing that was originally off topic. Haha. Why was that gif even posted in this thread?

That chick is bascially boxxy 2013.

5 seconds was enough.

As for the topic, is that nice Coheed box set still for sale? Or are they all sold out? 

There's so many damn versions of this release and I have yet to find a good source for everything that's been made available. 

Sold out 

Oh Modlife, how much I detest you.

I checked the tracking on the VIP sticky and the UPS "info" shows nothing. Not even a printed label. Nothing. Nada. So I emailed Modlife to inquire about it. They replied quickly w/o any real shipping update. All they tell is to print the receipt for the VIP purchase and use that when we go to the show.

Kinda defeats the purpose of the "thrill" of having the VIP sticky. And knowing how meatheaded the staff at the show are, I have little hope for using the printed receipt.

Oh Modlife, how much I detest you.

I checked the tracking on the VIP sticky and the UPS "info" shows nothing. Not even a printed label. Nothing. Nada. So I emailed Modlife to inquire about it. They replied quickly w/o any real shipping update. All they tell is to print the receipt for the VIP purchase and use that when we go to the show.

Kinda defeats the purpose of the "thrill" of having the VIP sticky. And knowing how meatheaded the staff at the show are, I have little hope for using the printed receipt.

Print out the email and the receipt :P

I can't wait for the new Coheed and Cambria album, "Before The Secrets Killing Burning Apollo Afterman Protracted Black Blade XIX Volume 9: The Beaches Of The Magenta Moonfish."

So far I'm really digging the first single, "Second Consumer Jersey Evil Delirium Disaster III: Provision Neverender-God The Keeping In: In The Summer Hearts: The Camper Favor XIII: Keeping & Welcome God's The Apollo Upon The Court May Well: Willing Apollo: The: The World Of Feathers Running Superior Gravemakers In Atlantic Complete 3: Complete The One: Broken Summer Juggernaut Far Symphony World Made Pearl Error Skeletons Rainbow: The Entity: The Mothers Fair Wood Butcher Key Subtraction Pretelethal Entity: Sell City Gravity (Go Iron Me): II"

Does any one know how many of each color were pressed? I went to the show in Tempe, AZ last night & decided that I love Descension the most but I cannot decide which color to get. I like them all but I only want one.

The turquoise one is pretty and easiest to get. The picture disc (comes in ugly plastic case) and purple one will be more expensive to get. The blue one is the Euro version and will probably be the most expensive to get with the exception of the deluxe box color that is already sold out. 

My advice, get turquoise! You should have picked up a signed purple one at the show!!!

The turquoise one is the "standard" release that will be available everywhere. Purple is limited to the band's website and tour only.

The blue Euro press is actually not that bad to get. I ordered it from Amazon.co.uk and it was only about $18 shipped - I got both the Euro Ascension and Descension presses for less than $40.

Also, my box set arrived today. DANG is it sweet.

The turquoise one is the "standard" release that will be available everywhere. Purple is limited to the band's website and tour only.

The blue Euro press is actually not that bad to get. I ordered it from Amazon.co.uk and it was only about $18 shipped - I got both the Euro Ascension and Descension presses for less than $40.

Also, my box set arrived today. DANG is it sweet.

Good to know - how much was shipping?