$2 Raffle! - As Cities Burn - Son, I Loved You at Your Darkest - green

kforkevin777

Here are the results!

The winner of the As Cities Burn raffle is..... Drumrollrumrolldrumroll... Ronniegwilliams!!!

And the winner of the runner up prize is ... Justin_Cole!

So, Ronnie, get at me with your info!

Justin, I'll be in contact to either send you a list to pick from, or to get your info if I know what I wanna send you! Mwahaha.

Holy shit, seriously!?  I'm so so so so so so so so stoked.  I didn't want to post a sob story in the initial As Cities Burn thread, but I'll post it now because I'm seriously so happy I may tear up a bit.

The day I received my copy of Son, I Loved You in the mail, I also received a phone call from my vet telling me that the cat I've had for 14 years is sick with a bunch of things that I can not, in any way, shape, or form, afford to pay for.  I had to sell my copy, along with a bunch of other records that I really cared about to pay for my kitty cat.  I literally didn't even get to spin my copy once.

Seriously, this has made my entire goddamn night.

How did you manage to pull his name twice? I'm not saying it didn't happen but what are the chances?

Edit: Wait, no, 3 in 28 if you're counting all his chances and all the entries. 2 in 27 if you're counting all the entries and his two chances after his name was first drawn. I dunno what the statistic is to figure out the chances of his name being drawn twice in a row, but that's his chances of being drawn twice.