anyone know where i could find...

Guest mistermuffin

Guest mistermuffin

cassette tapes (new) of modern rock...i know this is a vinyl forum before you throw the stones at me but both are preimative forms of music listen so for collection purposes i want everything of my fav band the used...i found a lies for the liars tape on ebay but i know the first record is on tape and i want that too...but im not sure about the other albums...so any help or directions to foriegn tape selling sites would be great, thanks :)

I started a thread awhile back about NEW tapes....some people were into it...others thought it belonged else where...you could do a search, there were some links for some stuff

but honestly just search bands/labels you like and see....they are pretty random who puts out tapes...I know DOMINO has been doing some...and WOODSIST to name a few good ones...WHIRR has but out some tapes....WAX IDOLS is another good band that put out a few....

Guest mistermuffin

I started a thread awhile back about NEW tapes....some people were into it...others thought it belonged else where...you could do a search, there were some links for some stuff

but honestly just search bands/labels you like and see....they are pretty random who puts out tapes...I know DOMINO has been doing some...and WOODSIST to name a few good ones...WHIRR has but out some tapes....WAX IDOLS is another good band that put out a few....

my biggest issue is that when i search for the used tapes...i get all pre-owned tapes...same prob with ebay...i search the used and get pre-owned merch lol :D

cassette tapes (new) of modern rock...i know this is a vinyl forum before you throw the stones at me but both are preimative forms of music listen so for collection purposes i want everything of my fav band the used...i found a lies for the liars tape on ebay but i know the first record is on tape and i want that too...but im not sure about the other albums...so any help or directions to foriegn tape selling sites would be great, thanks :)

I think the tape of the s/t album was released by the same label that put out lies for liars on yellow vinyl.