hottopic vinyl section down all day ?

Search "Travis is a cunt". Maybe that will yield some results

Travis didn't do this nor should he get blamed. Remember this is the same company you were thanking a week ago and will again in a month for pressing some record you've always wanted. Relax, there'll be another sale somewhere else soon. 

Record collecting is a marathon not a sprint.

Search "Travis is a cunt". Maybe that will yield some results

Maximum  douche level reached.

Travis didn't do this nor should he get blamed. Remember this is the same company you were thanking a week ago and will again in a month for pressing some record you've always wanted. Relax, there'll be another sale somewhere else soon. 

well said.

travis has always been great, however; don't understand why he didn't let everyone know vinyl wasn't going to be included in hot cash when he found out.  he obviously knew the day before and made jokes about it.  

he chose not to say anything, thats his choice, however; hot topic should have posted somewhere in the days coming, instead of trying to "stick it" to the flippers or what not.

Blaming one dude, who works for a multi national company, for one product being excluded from a promotion, is one of the funniest things ive ever came across on the internet. That hot cash thread where people were so pissed off about not getting their records on sale was just classic.

travis has always been great, however; don't understand why he didn't let everyone know vinyl wasn't going to be included in hot cash when he found out.  he obviously knew the day before and made jokes about it.  

he chose not to say anything, thats his choice, however; hot topic should have posted somewhere in the days coming, instead of trying to "stick it" to the flippers or what not.

It's not his responsibility to do anything. He didn't have to tell you about the limitations of the sale or the many releases he's gave you advanced notice of either. He's a member of the board not your mother. He holds no responsibilities for a company he works for. He isn't here to sell you records for HotTopic, he's here to enjoy what he loves the same as you are. Get over your entitlement issues....and I mean all of you.

Hah this is the first time I've experienced this on a forum, and it's a peeve I 'spose, I didn't really think this was so much of a trafficked site to have such random first time posters registering and asking questions about topics that had been discussed at length in a thread associated with Hot Topic. 

I searched Hot Topic Vinyl, and look at that, the thread came up. 

I guess it's fun to have a goof off thread where everyone's "in" on it, but I'm not the pile on type maybe that'll change. 

Another thing fwhatyou-anything is a pretty crappy screen name, to come new on a forum with that name and not expect a little bit of ball busting is dumb you'd think you'd have a better sense of humor about it.

fwhatyoudildo: Whatever you do remember vinyl lasts longer when you don't open your records. I do this with all of mine to keep them fresh.

....no one was really busting his balls.  your comment doesn't seem like it belongs in this thread and why you being condescending?

It's not his responsibility to do anything. He didn't have to tell you about the limitations of the sale or the many releases he's gave you advanced notice of either. He's a member of the board not your mother. He holds no responsibilities for a company he works for. He isn't here to sell you records for HotTopic, he's here to enjoy what he loves the same as you are. Get over your entitlement issues....and I mean all of you.

can you read? entitlement issues? i said he's a great dude; it was choice not tell and that was fine.  i said the company should have let their customers know via facebook, email, or webpage.  if travis was allowed to say something, by all means if i was in his shoes i would of let the community know.  however; i'm not in his shoes, nor am i faulting him over it.

can you read? entitlement issues? i said he's a great dude; it was choice not tell and that was fine.  i said the company should have let their customers know via facebook, email, or webpage.  if travis was allowed to say something, by all means if i was in his shoes i would of let the community know.  however; i'm not in his shoes, nor am i faulting him over it.

I can read. If you don't blame Travis than everything after the "however" should have been bottled with your tears.

I can read. If you don't blame Travis than everything after the "however" should have been bottled with your tears.

like i said, ht should have said something, but there really wasn't a good reason for travis not to say something.  like you said, he's here to enjoy what he loves like you and i.  for that reason, i don't understand why he chose not to let the community know because i think you and i and most of the community would have as well.

no entitlement there, just raising the question, why did he chose not to let us know and just makes jokes about people losing it when hot cash goes up.  the whole point of the community is to spread word, with inside access he's in a position where he can and should.

at the end of the day, he doesn't have to say anything, but seeing hot topic not voicing anything, i think it wasn't cool of him to not say anything.  of course if ht asked him to keep his mouth shut, thats a different story.

like i said, ht should have said something, but there really wasn't a good reason for travis not to say something.  like you said, he's here to enjoy what he loves like you and i.  for that reason, i don't understand why he chose not to let the community know because i think you and i and most of the community would have as well.

no entitlement there, just raising the question, why did he chose not to let us know and just makes jokes about people losing it when hot cash goes up.  the whole point of the community is to spread word, with inside access he's in a position where he can and should.

at the end of the day, he doesn't have to say anything, but seeing hot topic not voicing anything, i think it wasn't cool of him to not say anything.  of course if ht asked him to keep his mouth shut, thats a different story.

Just like with releases, he may have not been allowed to say anything. I meant entitlement to the knowledge of the company and what their plans are. Yes, they should have said something but they didn't.....now move on. This thread shouldn't exist.

Just like with releases, he may have not been allowed to say anything. I meant entitlement to the knowledge of the company and what their plans are. Yes, they should have said something but they didn't.....now move on. This thread shouldn't exist.

yeah, i would assume thats the most logical reason.  i was just offering up my 2 cents because i was working on a house the day everyone lost their minds and the thread was locked. i misunderstood what you were saying originally about entitlement.  moved on, cheers.

He knew this was coming.....and I was not thanking anybody. Hopefully the vinyl business shits the bed for them and he can find a job at Wendys.

I can't believe a large corporation noticed it was hemorrhaging money and put a stop to it. My worldview has been forever changed. I don't know what to do with myself. Does Hot Topic sell nooses? If they do, surely those can be bought with HOT CASH?

I can't believe a large corporation noticed it was hemorrhaging money and put a stop to it. My worldview has been forever changed. I don't know what to do with myself. Does Hot Topic sell nooses? If they do, surely those can be bought with HOT CASH?

They are called skinny jeans, they sell pants so tight that it lowers sperm count and constricts blood flow. Maybe they are discontinuing vinyl to move in Meggings!

#TeamSweatPants

you must need $15 off $30 so bad that you hope a rad dude loses his job over a last minute company decision. If anything we should blame the jews, they are most likely the accountants at HT that found this liability ;)

BAZINGA! 

this is the one and only time i will ever support someone using that horrid catch phrase.