ITTCT, Gifts From Enola, The End of the Ocean...

mrewest

Soooooooooooooooooo I guess myself and a friend or two are heading down for this....and hopefully the red wings/blue jackets game beforehand.

Anyone know of any smashing hotels/places to crash? places to eat (mainly pizza and/or vegan)? cheap place to find tickets to the game? Anything else I should know about columbus besides their sorry excuse for a hockey team?

I appreciate all help. This show will kill \m/

Soooooooooooooooooo I guess myself and a friend or two are heading down for this....and hopefully the red wings/blue jackets game beforehand.

Anyone know of any smashing hotels/places to crash? places to eat (mainly pizza and/or vegan)? cheap place to find tickets to the game? Anything else I should know about columbus besides their sorry excuse for a hockey team?

I appreciate all help. This show will kill \m/

Blue Jackets offer $10 tickets for every game, you just have to line up at the box office to pick them up in advance. And it's Detroit, so they'll go real fast. As for pizza, Hound Dog's, end of story.

http://bluejackets.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=48184

Those of you traveling from out of town. Carabar is a fairly small, shitty punk bar. Very fun place to have shows, I have seen an EOTO and ITTCT show there before, it was awesome. But yeah just a heads up, it's not a big ass venue or anything.

If you are talking about the show last year, I was there too! Made the treck from Cleveland after work with my wife and couldn't make it thru EOTO bcuz it was like 2am when they played & we had to drive home. Had to pull off at a rest stop to take like a half hour nap.

Nonetheless, the bar is TINY but awesome. I have a feeling this show will be packed. Especially since it's free.