Creator-Destructor Records: Test Pressing Giveaway Week! (Enabler, Mute, The Stereo State, Anchors)

Hey Dudes,

It's that time again! Starting today, we will be announcing a vinyl release each day via our Facebook Page, and two lucky customers who order from our store that day will receive a test pressing of that specific release! Stay notified by "liking" Creator-Destructor Records on Facebook by clicking here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Creator-Destructor-Records/281868423801

This week we'll be giving away test pressings from Enabler, Mute, Anchors, The Stereo State, and Backmasker! If you'd like to give it a go this time around, just pay attention to our Facebook Page in order to see which release we'll be announcing each day! Then, simply head to our online store and pick up a new record, t-shirt, or CD, and you'll be in the running! You can browse our online store by clicking here: http://www.creatordestructor.bigcartel.com

Good luck!

-Creator-Destructor

well fuck, hope I made it in time. Was kinda surprised when I went to look and double check if I had the newer Anchors record and I didn't. Went through my emails and nothing, so yeah, I somehow spaced on ordering it. So yeah, ordered the album, getting a second copy would be the icing on the cake. Either way, this band kills it!

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't get anything. I mean, I did get an awesome Anchors LP, but no tests. I think I've done three of these so far and came up with zero tests. But eh, it's all good. CD can still put awesome LP's and I can attempt. I did get hooked up with a heartsounds test awhile back, so it's all good in the end. If anyone has a heartsounds - until we surrender test they want to let go of, please let me know, it's all I need to complete the collection...