Pre-order: Wavves - Afraid of Heights LP /500 splatter

impact

In the mean time- I will be attending the Atlanta show on April 15th, anyone else?

It's super tempting, despite the fact that it's a Monday night (which probably means I won't). I saw them once back in 2011 when they went on tour with Best Coast and No Joy, and it's still one of the best shows I've been to. They're so much fun live.

It's super tempting, despite the fact that it's a Monday night (which probably means I won't). I saw them once back in 2011 when they went on tour with Best Coast and No Joy, and it's still one of the best shows I've been to. They're so much fun live.

Well it is at the Drunken Unicorn, one of my favorite small venues. The max capacity at that place is 250, and I am positive it will sell out quickly. I might be doing some interviews with Fidlar and Cheatahs pre-show.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest deathbydrums

GoMerch has REALLY DRASTICALLY improved their customer service since the last time I ordered from them. They even log all communications. KUDOS!

I'm told I will be getting the splatter and I do hope so cuz I'm gay like that. Gonna wait to hear this on waxxx.

was the splatter a site only exclusive?  Just wondering if any might pop up in some local record stores here

If I remember right, the pre-order site said that the splatter went to the first 500 orders, so it's more than likely web-exclusive.

That being said... hot dang that's a nice looking record. I got shipping confirmation either on Friday or last night, so here's hoping I'll get mine in the next day or two!

If I remember right, the pre-order site said that the splatter went to the first 500 orders, so it's more than likely web-exclusive.

That being said... hot dang that's a nice looking record. I got shipping confirmation either on Friday or last night, so here's hoping I'll get mine in the next day or two!

that's what I figured.  Oh well, record is super dope for sure