PO : Lydia - Devil

the album is awesome, gatefold with lyrics printed on inside. white vinyl and nice packaging. wayyyy better than paint it goldens packaging.

Overall, this entire purchase is much better than Paint it Golden.  The gatefold is nice and the shipping was sturdy eliminating a beat up vinyl like last time around.

What made you have low hopes??

I just wasn't really feeling Paint It Golden it was good just not as good as the older stuff. Yeah Knee Deep was good but it was Paint It Golden good and not Assailants ​or Illuminate good. Although now, I love this album so much it's a new sound but it's still Lydia it mixes elements from each album and very well I may say and throws them into this great album.

So what I'm gathering from this thread is if I want to buy this and paint it golden on vinyl, I should just go see them on tour. That way I'm avoiding the high shipping costs, and lousy packaging, while seeing the band.

Pretty much.

I live about 20 minutes away from where they are being shipped from, and It still charges me over ten dollars. Not surprising though with who the management company is....