PO: Dikembe / Hightide Hotel / Jet Set Sail / Monument - CYLS 4-Way Split #3

Just a heads up, this is already live at the CYLS store:

http://countyourluckystars.bigcartel.com/product/dikembe-hightide-hotel-jet-set-sail-monument

Full stream over on AbsolutePunk:

http://absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?p=118412971

Needless to say I got my order in for both variants, gotta keep that Dikembe collection intact ya know? Hopefully I can track down a test of this eventually, but I won't hold my breath. 

I just follow her youtube channel. Here's a list I made for a Wavelets top 5 a couple years ago that the blog refused to publish. She's added plenty of great content since then, but it's a start.

5. meow! sad toy cats.wmv

Just a fun little video Wendy hast bestowed upon us. It's not really as deep as some of her other work, but I think the juxtaposition of the sad, haunting melody of the cat's meow and the cute animations make it one of her most brilliant.

4. badly kneecapped on the koi pond

This video obviously speaks for itself.

3. a pee burp day little bother

A great video that employs a choir of some of Wendy's classic characters. I send this to all my friends on their birthdays and so should you, as it is sure to make them feel great even if they aren't your little bother!

2. Tom R. Toe

Though the video itself may be a little played out and uninteresting, I believe that the song is undeniably Wendy's best musical output. A solid rhythm is backed by a beautiful vocal melody that perfectly vibes with the music.

1. dirt T old fart.wmv

The first time I saw this video I cried. My face filled with tears of joy and laughter, and it felt good to be alive. If you didn't get into the other videos, please give this one a shot. It is probably the most accessible on the list, and surely the greatest.
cleardot.gif