PO: Fall Out Boy - Save Rock and Roll (5/7)

I don't think this was phantom stock, I spotted the sale in a newsletter I got from FBR. Besides, I've looked up their stock before and they didn't have this, so unless an admin is playing tricks, I think we're safe. My offer still stands for a copy of TTTYG for a copy of FUCT too, PM me!

I got order confirmation shortly after purchasing. Not sure if that'd mean anything regarding phantom stock or not but this seems just as legitimate as any other purchase I've made online through a label. 

I don't think this was phantom stock, I spotted the sale in a newsletter I got from FBR. Besides, I've looked up their stock before and they didn't have this, so unless an admin is playing tricks, I think we're safe. My offer still stands for a copy of TTTYG for a copy of FUCT too, PM me!

Check out this thread:

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/81420-fall-out-boy-from-under-the-cork-tree-2xlp-hot-topic-exclusive/?p=1535022

Travis from Hot Topic said that they'll be selling a coke bottle clear 2xLP From Under the Cork Tree in June

I just snagged one. I checked again and it says out of stock. Here is to hoping it goes through. I checked the random color and PATD and neither were in stock either.

Now back to Save Rock and Roll. Is this album as hot on vinyl as it is on the CD. My CD makes the speakers sound like they are blown.

Yeah, I noticed it on the record and on my mp3 version, with The Phoenix especially. I thought I had a lower quality mp3 at first, but then realized it was 320. Not sure why it sounds like that though.

were those fun. vinyl always available?

Yeah, they're pretty widely available. I've seen them at pretty much every record store or website I've been to in the last few months. I considered tossing a bunch of records into mine to get free shipping and that was one I was looking at. But then I realized I was adding $75 worth of records to save 8 bucks haha

Yeah, they're pretty widely available. I've seen them at pretty much every record store or website I've been to in the last few months. I considered tossing a bunch of records into mine to get free shipping and that was one I was looking at. But then I realized I was adding $75 worth of records to save 8 bucks haha

could've always got the swellers one but still wouldn't make enough for the free shipping