PO: Senses Fail - Renacer

So I'm a little confused, did this also come with a download card? Cause I got a small card with an access code. The reason I'm confused is because I was also emailed a link to download this album.

There's a DL card and digital copy they're the same thing, I was hoping for some bonus tracks but SF hasn't mentioned any.

This record is a huge change in the right direction for these dudes. I got my purple copy in today but I ordered the orange as well and haven't gotten that one so I guess it will come later (I ordered these separately since one sold out before the other.) I honestly never listened to "The Fire." I am a huge SF fan but for some reason I never picked it up and listened. Silverstein was the same way, after "Arrivals and Departures" I didn't listen or buy any new material until "This Is How The Wind Shifts" came out.

Got mine yesterday. Kinda wish I ordered the orange/yellow because this purple is so dark, and I figure that one will look better. Anyone got pics? Mine is numbered something like 574 in gold foil on the back so I guess the purple and the orange/yellow are all randomly numbered up to 1000.

Anyway, stoked to have this. This album goes hard as fuck and I love it after my first spin.

yeah i was coming in here to ask this. mine is number 619.

This record is a huge change in the right direction for these dudes. I got my purple copy in today but I ordered the orange as well and haven't gotten that one so I guess it will come later (I ordered these separately since one sold out before the other.) I honestly never listened to "The Fire." I am a huge SF fan but for some reason I never picked it up and listened. Silverstein was the same way, after "Arrivals and Departures" I didn't listen or buy any new material until "This Is How The Wind Shifts" came out.

coward,lifeboats,fire   all good, emotional n heavy on the fire album

The Fire is probably my least favorite Senses Fail album, but it does have some really good songs on it & is definitely worth checking out. You should also check out Rescue by Silverstein. It's one of my favorite albums they put out.

so is the orange that was sold online the same color as the "tour exclusive" that was mentioned when the record was first announced? can anyone who actually bought a copy at one of their shows confirm the color is the same as the orange posted a few pages back?

The tour copy is a Green/orange copy, not orange yellow. (see: http://sensesfail.com/2013/02/04/new-song-and-pre-order/)

The Orange/yellow preorder on their webstore was posted when the purple sold out so quickly. 

I own the orange/yellow from the webstore and it is barely distinguishable between the yellow and orange. Anyone else have this problem? Also, the sticker states "Green/yellow" by accident...