No more little neon green slips from USPS.

...and stop delivering junk mail!

I can't remember where I read this, so it may be false, but I guess all that junk mail is what's keeping the USPS afloat. Like their the only ones spending serious money on the USPS.

At least packages will still be delivered on Saturday. 

Don't really understand. What good is it to cut Saturday mail but still send all the mail men and women out there delivering packages on the same routes? They'd be able to skip a few houses in between but it would still be a huge expense in labor and fuel.

People can wait to get their Dark Knight Returns Blu-Ray on Monday and if it's something important they need on Saturday, they can send UPS.

Unless all packages aren't treated equally and the only ones that go out Saturday are the ones sent priority and above? I guess they'll clear it up.

Don't really understand. What good is it to cut Saturday mail but still send all the mail men and women out there delivering packages on the same routes? They'd be able to skip a few houses in between but it would still be a huge expense in labor and fuel.

People can wait to get their Dark Knight Returns Blu-Ray on Monday and if it's something important they need on Saturday, they can send UPS.

Unless all packages aren't treated equally and the only ones that go out Saturday are the ones sent priority and above? I guess they'll clear it up.

Read the new thread and what I explained. This actually helps a lot.