What's your latest purchase?

I'm not sure if any of you guys are aware of this, but there is currently a HiFi event going on at the Irvine Hotel called the SHOW at Newport.

More demo rooms and audio equipment than stars in the sky!  You should come by and listen for yourself, especially Room 423 that I helped to setup.

http://theshownewport.com/

If you get a chance to hear the Salk exoticas I'd love I hear your opinion on them.

The Salk Exoticas sounded really really good!  Very open, full range speaker.  Was set up with the Lampizator Big 7 Dac, Gingko platforms and Dana Cables.  Absolutely great sounding room.  I think you ought to listen to a pair if you get a chance....the the speaker seemed revealing enough to really resolve the front end of the system.  Thanks for bringing this room to my attention!

There were hundreds of rooms with setups and just too much to be able to listen to everything.  Hope you are able to make it next year!

Cheers.

Another one of those stylus thingies to make my cart like an ATN-55XE. Yay I guess.

All of your posts seem to be strangely vague or open to interpretation.  They're all a quarter-thought away from making sense. 

I'm not sure whether you are a real person trying to convey an idea, or if you are some sort of bot stringing together associated words into sentence form.

All of your posts seem to be strangely vague or open to interpretation.  They're all a quarter-thought away from making sense. 

I'm not sure whether you are a real person trying to convey an idea, or if you are some sort of bot stringing together associated words into sentence form.

Hahaha I've been wondering about that guy too.

Well thats because you guys have awesome upgrades but I'm still excited for mine. Someone on another forum suggested a cartridge that I could later upgrade the stylus on to get a good bang for buck upgrade. It's a dinosaur apparently but should sound good for the price. I wanted to post about it without anyone saying "why are you getting that shit?" but it didn't work. :) But yesterday I got some old used 12v power supplies from a thrift store for my Art DJ Pre II after reading a lot of good things. Before that I got a thick cork mat because for the cartridge I'm using I would have to use multiple mats without being able to adjust VTA. And that awesome cart posted here the other day, wow seriously what is it doing here?  :P

Wondered why you guys look at my profile. Sorry, will refrain from more post in this thread. Mostly because the stylus should be the last hardware I purchase for a while.