PO: Bring Me The Horizon - Sempiternal

Ordered from HT(along with some other stuff to qualify for free shipping) and they cancelled this because it is "no longer available." AKA it is still available they are going to take it down and relist it in a day and I will have to pay again w/o free shipping. Fack.

Thats strange, try calling customer service and explaining this to them. I dont think this is sold out yet.

Thats strange, try calling customer service and explaining this to them. I dont think this is sold out yet.

Yeah I'm sure it didnt sell out on me I ordered it before 8am the day it went up. Gotta send an e-mail when I get home. Customer service line seems swamped today I stayed on for 20 minutes without getting through.

Update: Apparently they had a mix-up yesterday and HAD the records but didnt know they had them? Anyone who had this cancelled from their order should call customer service, you can reorder by phone and have them provide the free shipping if you qualified for it originally.

Added the album to my cart on hottopic.com and the cheapest shipping to Canada was $32.90.  No Thanks!

If anyone has either gold or hottopic versions that they'll sell or trade let me know.

On a side note i just got 2 albums from Victory Records  a few days ago and they only charged $7 total for two albums. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Just a heads up to any Sempiternal fans, looks like Hot Topic has released another 1,000 copies of this on a new color: translucent brown.  A cool color to add to the collection that matches the album art: gold, black, brown, clear. 

I saw this for sale at the local Hot Topic, but it doesn't look like it's for sale on the website?  Maybe I'm just not finding it, but all I see is the sold out clear for $16.99 online.  Worth noting, this brown copy is listed at $19.99. 

On a side note, if anybody has a clear copy for sale, I'm looking for one.

Edit: I'm retarded, and late to the party as usual.  There's already a thread on this newest Hot Topic release.