What's the farthest you've ever traveled to see a girl/guy?

why don't you go there this time?

thats a pretty big trip, if she's worth seeing again then i say you make the effort.

plus, you'd get to see australia.

yea. i know shes gunna want me to go there. i probably will when i get enough money. Gotta lay off the records..

3 years ago, I flew 9 hours from DC to germany then took a 13 hour bus to a small farm in holland where I rented a Dutch family's guest house and spent the best week of my life with the girl I am still madly in love with and want to marry and spend the rest of my life with.

3 years ago, I flew 9 hours from DC to germany then took a 13 hour bus to a small farm in holland where I rented a Dutch family's guest house and spent the best week of my life with the girl I am still madly in love with and want to marry and spend the rest of my life with.

That rules!

dated a girl from chicago off and on for over a period of years - we're still relatively close still.. a situation of we're both super close friends, attracted to each other, but not what each other needed relationshipwise.. definitely glad we did though.

used to drive back and forth from virginia beach to CT for awhile until she moved up north... lasted a few years so it was worth it