update on all that cdstinnett Paypal bullshit

lokithelion

So paypal fintally settled sthe dispute. they gave cdstinnett all of the money he paid me back, even though they've openly told me they know it was a transaction he authorized. so i'm still in the hole 115 dollars (because when you get paid money in paypal you rarely just let the fucking money just sit there). I'm pissed, but at least I dont have a dispute. Anyone else who got fucked in this situation in the same boat of negative balance land that I'm in?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest scriptedrain
I still have the records yes. But I spent the money, on things I didn't have the money to spend without the sale. It's like having a pay check lost. And a negative balance in my paypal.

Don't know if you care, but you can link your signature link to your text by putting this (just take out the space before the first url):

[ url=http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=2987291&blogID=284667869]My Collection, Wanna Trade?[/url]

It'll look like this:

My Collection, Wanna Trade?

I've had shit like this happen a few times - if you don't get DC on everything you send that was paid with Paypal, they have no problem whatsoever telling you, 'oh well.' Paypal is the buyer's bitch, no matter how questionable the situation is. They don't give two shit about any of their sellers and I don't know how it hasn't bitten them in the ass yet....

Totally true. This is my first time getting it in the rear. I'll know next time. :)

What records did you sell, I'm sure if one person bought them other people would be in for buying them.

My chuck ragan 7" set. I'm waiting for him to return my email, and then if he decides to be a good guy and resend the funds the problem will be solved. If he decides to screw me I'll put it and a few other things up just to get out of this debt. It's funny. I told him it would be a minute before I could send out the 7's thanks to my lack of a proper mailer. The day after the mailer finally got here the dispute opened. Gawd. I'll be so happy when this is finally over.

Next time I'm just sending it out without a proper mailer the next day with DC so I can tell paypal to fuck themselves.

I fell victim to this as well. Paypal took $100 away from me.

I got in touch with him through his my space page after he stopped replying to my emails and he said he'd send the records back. We'll see about that. Whole situation blows.

He never responded to 2 PM's I sent him via here.

I feel very fortunate that it worked out for me, hope the rest of you get back your money or records.

It seems like he spent A LOT of money on this board from various people though, which strikes me as somewhat scam-esque seeing as his account "happened" to get hacked rather soon after all the purchases.

Not one to talk shit on someone at all, and things do happen, but dude handeled this very wrong it would seem if it was an actual case of bad luck.