PO: Set Your Goals - Mutiny! (Repress)

Saw that in the email. Seems weird that it would be a repress since Eulogy still has copies of the 3rd press (Eulogy 1st press) on black/blue split up on merchnow for only $11.

Did not know they had that up. Will be picking that up when I get home from work. Thanks for the heads up

i played my clear/brown splatter last night. one of very few records that i noticed to sound less than great.

I noticed that. Further making me want to get rid of it but I kinda paid more than I should for it. Someone wrote /200 on the label b side too

The black/blue from eulogy really sounds amazing tho.

I noticed that. Further making me want to get rid of it but I kinda paid more than I should for it. Someone wrote /200 on the label b side too

The black/blue from eulogy really sounds amazing tho.

i don't remember paying a lot for it. but i did find the solid brown copy about a week later under $20, and couldn't resist. but i've since sold it.

this is just one of my favorite color-ways in my whole collection. people can shit on variants all they want, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with a pretty piece of work.

I settled for this bc i loved how it matched the artwork but for 50 bucks I really wish mine had a bit more of burgundy and black but what drives me crazy is the /200 on the label when it's out of 700

What I'm really on the hunt for is the half grey half clear with black splatter. Looks crazy

The worse one hahaha, the little dude. He's just not necessary at all.

I always thought this too. I eventually just lost interest in them, but I saw them play in NJ at that hoodwinked festival before bamboozle where they did an entire foo fighters set. The chunkier singer was great, and it seemed so forced like he just needed to let the little guy get a couple bars in there. 

I pictured it as a big/little brother dynamic where their mom was like "LET YOUR BROTHER HAVE A TURN ON THE NINTENDO!" or something. 

Ughh.

I always thought this too. I eventually just lost interest in them, but I saw them play in NJ at that hoodwinked festival before bamboozle where they did an entire foo fighters set. The chunkier singer was great, and it seemed so forced like he just needed to let the little guy get a couple bars in there. 

I pictured it as a big/little brother dynamic where their mom was like "LET YOUR BROTHER HAVE A TURN ON THE NINTENDO!" or something. 

Ughh.

Hahahaha, this is exactly how I think of it. Like he's their rich friend who paid for the record or something and they have to let him have a go.