Denim Thread.

tomfiend

i'm cheap, so levi's are the highest quality that i currently care to go.

i have a pair of 508s and 511s.

all the pants i wear are something along the lines of slim to tailored straight. used to rock skinny's, but that was before skinny turned into a second layer of skin.

I used to wear way too skinny levis but i've settled for the 510's a perfect fit just right and they never shrink.

Monochrome's are probably my favorite also it's a complete pain in the ass when I can never find 34/34

only 34/32 34/30

I got a pair of 7 for all mankind jeans that I got used for like $28 which was a damn good deal at the time since they retailed for like $130+ by far the most comfy jeans i've ever owned.

Britney-Spears-Justin-Timberlake-Red-Car

Guest tms2787

Right now I am wearing Nudie Grim Tim Dry Dirt Organic, about eight months in. They have some decent fading, whiserking, fading and personallty going on with them, I think I am going to ride it out with these for a while.

Before that I wore a pair of a TBG (Too Black Guys) and it's a very small label but the quality was incredible, the fit was great and they faded well. Before that I wore A.P.C. and I've had Double RL.

Nothing like a good pair of jeans, my next pair is going to have to be The Flathead or something like that, I'm ready to step up to higher quality.

i'm cheap, so levi's are the highest quality that i currently care to go.

i have a pair of 508s and 511s.

all the pants i wear are something along the lines of slim to tailored straight. used to rock skinny's, but that was before skinny turned into a second layer of skin.

It would be a forth layer considering we already have three....

STUPID!

What cut do you wear? I like Petit Standard. That's what those are, and the new pair I wear too.

At one point I wanted to try a Japanese brand like PBJ, but for the price and how they fit me APC is pretty ideal.

Yeah I've got PS's they're a perfect cut for me, not too tight.

It's easily to tailor them post sale to avoid left over stock i guess, most places would hem ur shit for free anyway.

I think you missed the point that I just buy the same style of jean in the same size every time. No need to try them on, I know they'll fit and I can get them cheap. I care very little to take the extra effort into hemming.