Keurig K-Cups

I know there are other coffee threads, but I just got the Keurig K-cup thing and it's drastically changed my life. 

Anyone else addicted to this thing? 

I've found I'm already drinking a lot more coffee than when I was just making a morning pot before. Aside from the fear that the brewing process through the plastic cups is slowly giving me cancer, I really love this thing. 

Digging the cappucinos too, will have dentures in no time. 

I have this already, but thanks. It's kind of a pain in the balls to clean but definitely more economical. I've got a 50/50 relationship going with the cups and the reusable. 

I'm still in the "I have to watch this brew because its still exciting" mode. 

they are a "treat" for me because the k-cups are expensive. my fiance got me the single cup filter for xmas and ive used it quit a bit in the last month and a half as well. being that im the only coffee drinker in the house, its nice to be able to just make a single cup of coffee.

I work from home, and I started microwaving cups at 4PM, forgetting about them, and finding them the next day, so the single hot cup is the best. 

my friend has one and I’m always so into it whenever I go over there. I like watching it brew too :) I’m slowly giving up caffine though, or else I would’ve bought one for myself months ago.

I work from home, and I started microwaving cups at 4PM, forgetting about them, and finding them the next day, so the single hot cup is the best. 

this was me. except i didnt usually forget them. one morning that i was completely out of it - i threw a k-cup in, hit brew and forgot to put the coffee mug on the machine. i came back into the kitchen to find my k-cup brewed all over the counterrtop, down the cabinets and onto the floor. oddly enough, i was more pissed that i wasted a kcup than i was that i had to clean everything up.

I have the filter thing for my Keurig it comes in handy when making loose leaf tea, or using your own grounds. I do think the cups themselves are a tad bit pricey though, it's like $15 for a 12 pack, so I recommend you get the filter or you but the 60 packs for Costco for like $30, because if you drink like be you'll have a good 3-5 cups a day.