Keurig K-Cups

had my Keurig for abotut 2 and a half years. It's starting to crap out, but nonetheless I have used the shit out of it. If I want tea, I just brew the water without a K-Cup, straight into a mug with a tea bag in it. Same for hot cocoa since those cups are expensive as hell. Got 2 boxes of DD Peppermint Mocha and Pumpkin for Christmas and I've been addicted ever since. So good.

my wife and I bought the Vue when it came out since the K-cup one had been out for a couple years, and as all technology goes, when the new product rolls out, the old one gets phased out... boy were we wrong.  we love the Vue, dont get me wrong, but the selection is limited and theres NO FILTER CUP!!!@#!@$!@%!@%!@%!@  Oh, and it makes travel sizes, so 12 - 18? oz cups of coffee with one V-Cup.  its awesome,  I just wish there was a filter :(

Stevie and Hudson, I'll split them up. Send me your mailing address. If you guys want to paypal me like $6 for shipping, that would rule. $6 is the equivalent of

maybe 7-8 cups, and I probably have 40. So it'd be worth it.

I'm in the great white north, so maybe a few extra bucks?

The K-cup thing is my favorite part of my local Kia dealership when I'm getting work done on my car.

Real talk.

But i drink out of a giant 24oz mug every morning, and had my wife buy me a giant mug for Christmas. So I think I would blow what little extra money I have on coffee if I had one at home.

I love my Keurig.  I got one for my college dorm since we weren't allowed to have full coffee pots and I can't go back.  Too convenient and the coffee is good too.

I also have one of those reusable basket things which is really nice on my wallet. 

Haven't made loose leaf tea in it though, too much of a tea snob.  I have to use the Teavana cast-iron pots for all of my loose leaf teas now.  I've even gone so far as to boil my water in the Keurig and dispense it into the pot.  That place makes some ballin tea.

My wife just got one this Christmas as well. I use it more then her. It's how easy it is to make and not wasteful in the sense that I would brew 8 cups and only drink one.

I love that Donut Shop flavor. My friend swears by the french press. I guess that's the record player of coffee machines...