if you're only 2 years into liking music, it's probably a very good time to ditch any attachment you have to fall out boy, and go straight for good music that doesn't cost more than $30 to obtain.

I know, it's too hard, this is an unhealthy obsession- I like so many other bands, but I always put FOB first. I can't sleep over it. The government needs some music rehabilitation centers.

Who gives a damn about who I am or how old I am? Would you like my social security number as well? I ask one question about where to find FOB in vinyl on a website that I am not familiar with all in hopes that somebody knows something that I don't. Don't use these stupid forum inside jokes. I'm new to forums as well as Vinylcollective. I'm using Vinyl Colective for that purpose and only that purpose and I will be out of your way.

+10 would read again

I know, it's too hard, this is an unhealthy obsession- I like so many other bands, but I always put FOB first. I can't sleep over it. The government needs some music rehabilitation centers.

What will the rehabilitation center do- allow you to realize that there are much better musicians, and other ways to spend your money? My tax money isn't going towards a Fall Out Boy fan.

First off, I can't believe people actually like this band. 

Secondly, what exactly are you contributing to the boards? It seems that we get a lot of new members who come here just to find a couple of their white whales then leave as quickly as they came. No wonder the VC community has been going downhill.

Okay, point taken. It is pretty damn good for somebody wh doesn't have much money and has only liked music for 2 years. Before 2011, I never saw the point to music or wasting money on something that couldn't be seen.

i cant even. i dont even.... im speechless. people like this exist?

i really hope this isnt real. holllly fuck. also, if you dont have much money, STOP SPENDING IT ON FALL OUT BOY. 

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?master_id=513362&ev=mb this is where you can find an evening out with your girlfriend. And in 3...2...1 I am disowned for giving him a link to a place to buy a cd. Anyway if you have an obsession with FOB I beg of you to start listening to Panic! at the Disco much better but I can't say too much about the cheap part.

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?master_id=513362&ev=mb this is where you can find an evening out with your girlfriend. And in 3...2...1 I am disowned for giving him a link to a place to buy a cd. Anyway if you have an obsession with FOB I beg of you to start listening to Panic! at the Disco much better but I can't say too much about the cheap part.

Please tell me that last part was a joke? Both bands are a HUGE joke. 

Both of these bands have made it big, so they've obviously done something right. I'm personally a big fan of both. Please explain to me how they're a "HUGE joke." I would sure love to hear it. 

I have no idea why these two bands are popular. I don't find them amusing or entertaining whatsoever. Sure, they must be doing something right if they have a lot of fans and can sell a ton of records, but I'm not buying it. It sounds like shit to me. 

Shit. Im lost, I thought it was cool to like FOB now, I guess that changed when they "got back together" lol. Either way Im not a fan of the band but Im also not a fan of judging peoples musical taste.

That's how I feel too. I really don't care what others listen to. It doesn't affect me and I don't have to hear it. I just don't understand how people are crazy about these bands. 

People think the same way about tons of music I listen to. I listened to Grimes limp bizkit Ellie goulding Thrice Nancy Sinatra and Casket Lottery today. A lot of peeps would not get it, but that's what I like. I also don't get a lot of the punk core noise rock that people clamor about on this board but I get that they enjoy it and that is cool because that's what they like.

That's how I feel too. I really don't care what others listen to. It doesn't affect me and I don't have to hear it. I just don't understand how people are crazy about these bands. 

I wouldn't call myself "crazy" about Panic! but I do enjoy their music. One of my friends I suppose would be the definition of "crazy" about Panic! and for her it's all the parts of the band, the fan community, the concerts, the music, the way they act, the way they dress, and so on. I think Panic! at the Disco and Fall Out Boy are both amazing bands who deserve what they have but the reason I'm not "crazy" about them is I know there's better out there and it's as simple as that.