• 5 weeks later...

I emailed [email protected] to find out whwre my Brown Tape vinyl was a few weeks ago. He said it was shipped out at the end of the previous week and to email him back if it didn't show up the following day. I gave it two days and then emailed him but got no response that time. After seeing how many other people got fucked over on the Facebook group you linked, I called Capital One and put in a dispute. They refunded me all my money, and the lady I talked to was astounded when I told her the whole story about how bad Soul Temple has fucked things up. I'm not sure how it is with other credit card companies, but I had a 120-day window to dispute and luckily I got in within that timeframe, albeit narrowly. Looks like I'll have to do the same thing for Execution In Autumn. What frustrating scumbaggery.

Yeah I know. I think it was because I was super cordial but sort of threatened to dispute the charge. But all is well now because I turned right around and ordered it from UGHH along with another stellar album that is probably flying under most Wu fans' radars even though they'd probably like it.

http://ughh.com/7-gems-golden-era-music-sciences/IAR015LP/

This may not be wu tang related, but after his work with Ghostface and people interested in soul I thought I'd throw this up...

Adrian Younge Presents The Delfonics

http://store.waxpoetics.com/products/pre-order-adrian-younge-presents-the-delfonics-lp  ($18)

Not a pre-order, came out early this year.

Here's a bit of what it sounds like...  

So F-Y-to-the-I

From RZA's facebook page:

Although business is personal, when it comes to fans and consumers respect should be shown. So I'm publicly making these statements to fans...

There have been some bad staffing positions at the label which lead to some bad business. You fans have voiced your discontent so I will act.

We are removing Bob Perry from controlling the mail order dept and demoting him from president to Vp of A&R. He will retain his equity. 

For those who made orders that wasn't fulfilled our new staff will fill the orders or refund your money. Please send your names to our site

I will have a new email account for you fans who have not received your orders within 48hrs and have my l a office handle the matter.

These missed orders were not taken by me nor were they my responsibility but I hear your voices and I'm striving to remedy the matter....Soul Temple was an idea that's been with me for years. It was inspired by relationship with the great late Issac Hayes. We launched in 2012.

Peace

I'll keep an eye out for the email address and post it when it becomes available.

Peace.

This is Tam. As Rza stated, for those who have not gotten their product. Please send an electronic copy of your payment that includes the product item to [email protected]. it comes to me and I will begin processing them. So we can fulfill orders. Please make sure u have all the correct information.

Peace

• 5 months later...

Did anyone get their orders from soul temple? I did send much mails and now this Tam also stop responding. I never got my lp's or money.

Some people have. On February 7th there was a list of names posted on RZA's facebook page of orders that have shipped.

They're going to be shipping in several batches. I haven't seen a new list yet, but I'm hoping I'll be on the next one.