THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

I am surprised when ever I see a gaslight anthem sell for more than 10 dollars. Well surprised isnt the right word, saddened. They are a very mediocre band.

definitely agreed. i think i was the first one to list their LP on ebay after it sold out and it went for 70 bucks (at which point like 10 people posted theirs on ebay in the next week or two, and it was off). i honestly expected like 6 or 7 bucks from it. i hadnt heard much about them up to that point, and other than the one acoustic track, i thought the album was shit as far as my personal tastes. but ive never understoof the hype, even if you like that kind of stuff, they are a decent to good band at most. there is no need to spend a ton of money on the releases.

This is the first one of those limited to 50 AWS Diver 7"s on eBay; anyone wanna guess what it'll end at?

http://cgi.ebay.com/A-WILHELM-SCREAM-Diver-7-50-OOP-PROPAGANDHI-NOFX-PUNK_W0QQitemZ120294189006QQihZ002QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Whatever it ends at I'll sell mine for $3 less ppd!

Yeah I'd like to keep it but shits son.

this makes me want to go to my local record store and see if they have this

funny story, a year or so ago i sold my 2nd pressing of his goner 7" and it went for $20 and i saw the first pressing go for like only $7.

This is the first one of those limited to 50 AWS Diver 7"s on eBay; anyone wanna guess what it'll end at?

http://cgi.ebay.com/A-WILHELM-SCREAM-Diver-7-50-OOP-PROPAGANDHI-NOFX-PUNK_W0QQitemZ120294189006QQihZ002QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I won this and im happy with that figure

Sure i would of liked to get one for $10 but i missed out, it happens

And considering more than one person on this forum messaged me when i made a thread about it on the trade forum asking 80+ for it

for once im happy i resorted to Ebay prices.

Guest kevinb

And considering more than one person on this forum messaged me when i made a thread about it on the trade forum asking 80+ for it

or you couldve snagged the re-press for like 7? just sayin

or you couldve snagged the re-press for like 7? just sayin

yeh i did, both versions

and i already had the original press of it as well...

But i just can't help myself when it comes to variants or multiple presses :-[

thank the heavens i don't collect Alk3 records lol