THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

There's a legit version of that color. If the etchings are in the right spots, it' real. He says in the auction that he thinks it's a repress so I hope the bidders have asked him questions already as the boots never go this high. There is for sure a real version of that color though.

Time to pull the Dear You poster out of my parents basement. When they were on this tour they had a stack of the full posters for free at the Gainesville Stop.

I snagged a 12X12 flat at Record Warehouse in Madison when I was 15. Has tape marks on the back. Think I'll keep it.

Hate to put it this way, but I'm glad someone's paid more than I have on this one. It makes me feel better about how much I paid for mine.

Glad I could make you feel better! If this record came up more often I probably would have passed on it, but the last time I remember it for auction was September. Maybe I should have made an offer on here, or on the dimestoresaints forum, but I'm happy with it.

I can rationalize the amount because I wouldn't sell it to someone if they offered me $1000 for it right now. I don't know that this is a record that I wanted to set, but I guess it's mine for the time being!

YEah, it's been a while. Most people don't want to part with their copy (myself included).

very surprised at this, figured $15 tops considering it's got bigwig on it

Matthau Comp 7" Plow United Bigwig Buglite Boils $37

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=140536443498&si=NI2RwnmhkYLI%252BS0haCnX3SZV2vI%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3AWNA%3AUS%3A1123

Another one sold for about the same amount a couple weeks ago. Too expensive for me

I just don't understand how nuts some people go on things. That's almost as nuts as this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/OFF-COMPARED-TOUR-7-....#h t_500wt_1156

http://cgi.ebay.com/COHEED-AND-CAMBRIA-Keeping-Secrets-2lp-CLEAR-WAX-/260772293758?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&has h=item3cb73d6c7e#ht_500wt_1156

The crazy thing is that this isn't a bad price considering how much it's gone for in the past.

The guy that sold that always has the rarest of the rare shit. He has sold some amazing Cave In, Baroness, Isis LPs as well as tons of other bands I dig. He kinda pisses me off though as he NEVER replies to any of my ebay messages.

http://cgi.ebay.com/COHEED-AND-CAMBRIA-Keeping-Secrets-2lp-CLEAR-WAX-/260772293758?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&has h=item3cb73d6c7e#ht_500wt_1156

The crazy thing is that this isn't a bad price considering how much it's gone for in the past.

The guy that sold that always has the rarest of the rare shit. He has sold some amazing Cave In, Baroness, Isis LPs as well as tons of other bands I dig. He kinda pisses me off though as he NEVER replies to any of my ebay messages.

He's the only ebay guy I have bookmarked, mostly just to see what he's selling. The only message he replied to of mine was asking for my address to send a record he forgot. What do you ask about?

He's the only ebay guy I have bookmarked, mostly just to see what he's selling. The only message he replied to of mine was asking for my address to send a record he forgot. What do you ask about?

I just ask general questions. So many sellers barely put in a description (especially when it comes to condition). If it's a rare or high dollar item, I ask the condition of the cover etc etc etc. Didn't say he was a bad guy, I just like communication from sellers on ebay. If they are sellers with 1,000,000 plus feedback, I don't bother them since they deal in such high volume but you get my point. Communication is key in being a seller and no communication is one of the main things that sucks about buying online. Anyways, dude has one AMAZING collection.

I think its hilarious how much the brand new stuff is still selling for

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=the+devil+and+god&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Im really glad I snagged the devil and god when I had the chance

I think its hilarious how much the brand new stuff is still selling for

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=the+devil+and+god&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Im really glad I snagged the devil and god when I had the chance

To be fair, five of the nine copies up on ebay are lazylabrador/awesomebutton, so of course the BIN is stupidly high.

Yeah, that stupifies me. People are strange.

Also a pink copy went for $22 last week.

i think a lot of those "best offer" ended auctions are listed at the "buy it now" price when you search completed, not necessarily the price they sold the item for.

I thought that's how it worked but once when I had a seller accept my best offer on something....the original price showed up in the completed auctions list and the best offer price showed up when the listing was clicked on. Who knows, sellers nuts though.