THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

I'm glad to see a guy made 4K by thinking that everything on vinyl is an LP.

I'm glad he thought, "On each test pressing Jack White etched a little saying and the pressing number in the blank space on the record."

One day someone will explain child birth to this individual. At least the Dead Weather is terrible.

Holy crap. I'm fuming. And to top it off...he took a Best Offer!!!

Same guy:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Relient-K-Mmhmm-12-V....item1e5e8 82e18

They don't have it in hand yet. I never count on shit till it's in my hand, and then part two playing it to make sure it isn't fucked up in some way. I got a chuck ragan Los Feliz on blue checked it out when I got it visually, didn't get around to playing it for a few months...(no need, just wanted the blue) Anyways of coarse the first few songs are FUCKED...I was pissed.

plenty to LOL at in this auction...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lot-9-Ltd-Ed-Color-Vinyl-Ergs-NFG-Disfear-/190419238948?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2c55df0024

As most Collectors know a few years ago, Companies started pressing Limited Special Edition vinyl in conjunction with a new interest in Vinyl. Most of these NEW Releases were in Very Limited Pressings making it Very likely they will be RARE Collectible Recordings in the Near Future. Now is your chance to get a nice selection for a good price.