THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

Don't try it. I bought this from them 5 months ago and to this day never received it and they never replied to all of my messages.

Nice snag. I grabbed this in Chicago for $10 because I had no idea what it was. I remember seeing 2 more for that cheap, and then the prices started going wild on ebay. Did you see that fu - lunchbox 7" go for like $60 the other day!?!?! ridiculous

Get at me with any fucked up trades. I'm always scopin for the rarities.

Nice snag. I grabbed this in Chicago for $10 because I had no idea what it was. I remember seeing 2 more for that cheap, and then the prices started going wild on ebay. Did you see that fu - lunchbox 7" go for like $60 the other day!?!?! ridiculous

Get at me with any fucked up trades. I'm always scopin for the rarities.

yeah I saw that. fucking crazy. I saw the Fingerprints one at the record store I go to for $15 I think. Not too shabby. I think I have everything you have dude, but thanks though!

Maybe this isn't the place for it since it's not ebay, but it definitely raised an eyebrow

http://austin.craigslist.org/msg/2025694379.html

At The Drive In cabs

4-12 guitar speaker owned buy at the drive in - $150 (south central)

4-12 cab 150$ obo At The Drive In is stenciled on the the side's sound great! big cab loads of lowend! make an offer get it out of my house 150 obo Matt 512-696-8090

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230546137617&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I would have thought this would have went for at least 500 bucks

what a steal.

Yea, I snagged that. I cannot believe no one else bid on it. I was going to bid last week but it completely slipped my mind. This is the album that got me into music so it is very sentimental. I never thought i'd get the test pressing let alone for that price :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230546137617&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I would have thought this would have went for at least 500 bucks

what a steal.

Yea, I snagged that. I cannot believe no one else bid on it. I was going to bid last week but it completely slipped my mind. This is the album that got me into music so it is very sentimental. I never thought i'd get the test pressing let alone for that price :)

Congrats dude. If I had the cash I would have definitely tried to snag that for 100 bucks.