I went to the gay bar, AND

a friend of mine worked the graveyard shift at a CVS drugstore and told me about the time some guy walked in with his partner (i forget if it was a man or woman) on a leash.  so i've heard about people bringing their dom/sub stuff out in public before...

kinda weird sure, but not nearly as weird as guys who get off on women who step on their nutsacks with stilettos.

a friend of mine worked the graveyard shift at a CVS drugstore and told me about the time some guy walked in with his partner (i forget if it was a man or woman) on a leash.  so i've heard about people bringing their dom/sub stuff out in public before...

kinda weird sure, but not nearly as weird as guys who get off on women who step on their nutsacks with stilettos.

how about a stiletto spike through the urethra? 

What's weird about that? Jk jk

haha... 

how about a stiletto spike through the urethra? 

since i don't have the anatomy, i honestly can't say what i picture is worse.  i sometimes get off on some things that might be considered painful, but sexual situations that could likely send me to the doctor are beyond me.

haha... 

since i don't have the anatomy, i honestly can't say what i picture is worse.  i sometimes get off on some things that might be considered painful, but sexual situations that could likely send me to the doctor are beyond me.

don't have the anatomy? are you not human? 

don't have the anatomy? are you not human? 

sorry, i mean i don't have a nutsack and since my urethra is inside me, i don't think i could get someone with stilettos to pierce it.  if i somehow managed that, i'd for sure definitely have to go to the hospital asap.  no sexual enjoyment there.

speaking of weirdo sex acts, i worked with a nurse who was there when richard gere and his gerbil came in.

ya, i've seen that.  we'll never know for sure.  she's like 30 yrs older than me but from LA so who knows.  there's so many freaky things people come up with and dumb things i've seen people do to their bodies, i wouldn't definitively discount it.

i was mostly bringing it up because that's even more weird than dom/sub and stilettos in the junk.  haha!

oh and yes, hipster, that lady did get shot in the act.

sorry, i mean i don't have a nutsack and since my urethra is inside me, i don't think i could get someone with stilettos to pierce it.  if i somehow managed that, i'd for sure definitely have to go to the hospital asap.  no sexual enjoyment there.

speaking of weirdo sex acts, i worked with a nurse who was there when richard gere and his gerbil came in.

i dont think it's more of a could. as it is a would. and as far as sounding, it's quite enjoyable if done properly and safely. 

people still really believe that richard gere story. 

but what is really true is how a man gave his boyfriend an enema by pouring concrete into his anal cavity through a funnel. i guess you know what happened next.  

Do I have to talk about Rainbow kisses and Neck Jobs or should I let you not throw up? I have to talk about them. Rainbow kisses is when A female (this does not work with homosexual partnerships) is on her period and she performs oral on her partner until "completion" after that he preforms oral  on her, after that they kiss and mix the juices within each others mouth.  A neck Job (also refered to as an NJ) is when the dominant male takes a large knife, perferably a butcher knife, and forcefully inserts it into their partners neck. To stop the bleeding they insert their genitals and wildly thrust inside the neck gash. Then to finish off strong,  they ejaculate on the wound to cauterize it.

I read this book once about crazy ways people die, and it said that someone did that gerbil thing, but they got tired of the feeling and tried to get the gerbil to come out, so they lit a flame in the front of the tube, but there was something flammable in the tube and they burned their rectum.

--

dom / sub stuff is cool and fun but I don't think I could ever walk around pulling a girl on a leash, even if she wanted me to.