I went to the gay bar, AND

went to the gay bar last night. there was this guy, really straight-laced. wearing a sweater vest, khakis and boater shoes in a non-ironic way. Anyway, he was there with what I am assuming is his girlfriend, BUT SHE WAS ON A LEASH.  He wouldn't even let her sit in their booth, he made her wait by the table on her hands on knees. Also... she was wearing kneepads and padded gloves. When they would get up to go get a drink she would slowly crawl across the floor, with him behind her holding the leash. If she got to far ahead he would pull back on the leash. and she would raise up. like when you pull a horses reins to get it to stop.  She got up a couple times on her hind legs (I don't know what the fuck you call that, but you know what I mean) like she semi-stood up, and he would tug her leash and pull her back down.

when did this become a thing that people do? Hey, it's the gay bar, it's probably the most accepting place, ever. and I have to admit I couldn't stop staring because I was so intrigued. It obviously makes them happy. more power to them. and their sex life must be incredibly kinky. but shit was cray.

Is the name of this place 'The Gay Bar'?  I don't understand why you'd refer to it as the gay bar, instead of 'a gay bar'.  Regardless, gay bar is now going to become my phrase for the day.  Going to try and use it ten times.

People say "I went to the bar" all the time instead of "I went to a bar". Nothing to do with the word "gay".

And lol at the story. I would have tried to find a doggie bone and see if she would eat it or break character.

If something like this is culturally shocking to you, I would hit up San Francisco during Folsom Street Fair. Once you've seen two naked guys giving each other oral in the middle of the street in a huge crowd, you've kind of seen everything and the bondage isn't too big of a deal.

Is the name of this place 'The Gay Bar'?  I don't understand why you'd refer to it as the gay bar, instead of 'a gay bar'.  Regardless, gay bar is now going to become my phrase for the day.  Going to try and use it ten times.

Maybe her town only has one gay bar, making it THE gay bar. Gay bar is pretty fun to say.

Is the name of this place 'The Gay Bar'? I don't understand why you'd refer to it as the gay bar, instead of 'a gay bar'. Regardless, gay bar is now going to become my phrase for the day. Going to try and use it ten times.

go listen to that electric 6 song. They use both terms so it won't shed any insight on your argument but its really catchy and fun to sing.

Gay bar, gay bar

I found this really sweet actually, it's not your traditional kind of sweet, but sweet. It's not everyday when you see two lovers playing out their public humiliation fantasies, it's a different side of love you don't see everyday, a cute kinky one. On a side note, I bet they went home and did it dogie style. 

I found this really sweet actually, it's not your traditional kind of sweet, but sweet. It's not everyday when you see two lovers playing out their public humiliation fantasies, it's a different side of love you don't see everyday, a cute kinky one. On a side note, I bet they went home and did it dogie style. 

I bet they did, Eric. 

I bet they did.