I have to thank some great people who bought some of my vinyl over the last week. All the proceeds from the sales from sunrise records are going directly towards my college education. I'm a senior in high school, and a dream is to go to college, but the money is tight since the new year, my older brother  is a junior in college (his first year in a major university it costs a lot more :( for him and my parents, and I also have two very young siblings. I'm am truely greatful to the following people...

Thank You To....
Allen  (VC User Name: Bob Loblaw )

He is the person who inspired me to sell vinyl. Here is his store: http://revealedrecords.storenvy.com/

Ryan (VC User Name:forbenator)
Very Kind Guy,thank you :)

Andres (User Name:I don't know, but thank you!!!

Danial: (User Name: :I don't know, but thank you!!! My first Sale ever Thank you!

becuase of you four I have better chance :)

Sincerely,

Derek

Also here is the "proof" (if you wanna call it that) video he sent me a while ago if any of you are interested

this made my head hurt

so did bronchitis' post just now.

I thought that was common knowledge here on VC? lol

I haven't seen anything about it. I guess I don't pay enough attention.

Edit: not like it matters much. I'm not on the lookout for people selling overpriced records usually. I just thought it was funny that it inspired someone.

I think it's a little different seeing as how several of those were obviously purchased for flipping purposes.

Not that I care, he's not forcing anyone to buy the records, and the fastest fingers system is fair by my standard.

I will say though, it now explains why he only shoots lowball offers. ;)

Not that I care, he's not forcing anyone to buy the records, and the fastest fingers system is fair by my standard.

Yeah, I was sort of just making an observation. That was the first time I have seen somebody dedicate a store to that. I wasn't meaning to call anybody out.