Topshelf To Release Toe Catalog On Vinyl

brandy

I mean $14 with the "VC" code is kind of expensive for 4 songs, but if you can get the /100 do it. All of their music is awesome. I have been luck enough to get all of the /100 variants.

Done. If I end up not listening enough I'm sure I can easily sell it for price to someone who really wants it.

Or I can sell for a shit load of money haHA!

Pink /100 gone within a few hours... I've got every other variant of every other record and missed out on the /100 pink and I love this EP... damn... anyone willing to work out a trade?

If not I might end up selling the other /100 variants if I can't round out the collection.... I also have the UK splatter version of TFIN EP

The out of /100 should be limited to 1 per person cause guaranteed some of these are getting flipped.

If anyone got a pink - I have an extra blue and extra coke bottle of 'the book' in case anyone would rather have that than the grey 2nd press. I'd prob do both for the pink /100 as long as it remains unplayed.

Can anyone from topshelf speculate on what the Pink and Yellow variants will look like? If the pink is marble-y then I'll be far less bummed. (Not into marbled, I like solid opaque colours.) Hoping the yellow is solid opaque and not marble-y.

Almost every topshelf release sees the rarest variant show up again some time down the line it seems. You might get lucky.

Not announced and wellllll after release. It happened with pink copies of The Future Is Now along with almost every other release. Recent example being Have Mercy on 180G Black. My guess is that those are the copies they hold over for damaged replacements and once that window goes away they put the leftovers up.

Guest deathbydrums

Is "Songs, Ideas We Forgot" supposed to have shipped yet?

Sorry, just wondering this because I'm going away soon, I see a few copies on ebay, and I'm a bit worried there's been a mix up with my order. I'd rather ask here first than bug a busy label...

And I know it still says preorder but so does one that I already have!

Thanks in advance if u have info!

Sorry, just wondering this because I'm going away soon, I see a few copies on ebay, and I'm a bit worried there's been a mix up with my order. I'd rather ask here first than bug a busy label...

And I know it still says preorder but so does one that I already have!

Thanks in advance if u have info!

They haven't shipped yet :P

Not announced and wellllll after release. It happened with pink copies of The Future Is Now along with almost every other release. Recent example being Have Mercy on 180G Black. My guess is that those are the copies they hold over for damaged replacements and once that window goes away they put the leftovers up.

I'd argue that it doesn't happen with every release. Usually when this happens it's due to overages or, like you guys brought up, a couple copies being held incase replacements are needed. 

Thanks so much for the support on all of this you guys

I'd argue that it doesn't happen with every release. Usually when this happens it's due to overages or, like you guys brought up, a couple copies being held incase replacements are needed. 

Thanks so much for the support on all of this you guys

Well you'd know! I'm just a conspiracy theorist :)