Topshelf To Release Toe Catalog On Vinyl

brandy

Saw them last night with TWIABP. Great show! Small venue so The World Is played on the floor cause toe has so much gear hahaha. Was disappointed about how much the toe merch cost though, I do realize it costs a lot to get here with all their equipment but $20 for a poster and $30 for that USB thing. All I got was The Book on vinyl which was also $20.

Did I not state that I realize they brought all their stuff from Japan? $20 is four times more than I've paid for any show exclusive poster that are also a limited run. And I've never "payed" more than $20 for anything that's not OOP. I hope you haven't either. Regardless, the poster isn't even that impressive and they had a huge stack so I'm assuming not many people are interested as opposed to tshirts.

http://instagram.com/p/eiQC1WlkIm/

http://topshelfrecords.tumblr.com/post/63035363821/and-how-idle-plot-is-cheaper-online

In much the same way many of you prize limited edition high quality, rare vinyl — there are people in this world who do the same for printed posters. While I can understand how one might easily assume otherwise, they are not cheap or easy to make. I fall in the center of this proverbial Ven diagram. This poster is printed on high quality French brand paper, is hand screened, hand numbered, hand stamped and limited to 105.

Are they taking credit cards for merch? Or is it cash only?

I accept both.

Got a shipping confirmation from Topshelf this morning. I'm going to assume it's for Songs, Ideas We Forgot. 

Yeah, I think those are shipping now, but not 100% sure cause it has a tracking number, but it didn't say what order it was for.  I'm thinking it must be Songs, Ideas We Forgot, or maybe For Long Tomorrow since they had those on tour. Definitely not the box set or New Sentimentality though.

Probably For Long Tomorrow.

Any reason it's 3 bucks more expensive? Not complaining just wondering.

Funny story: We meant to charge $15 for TBAMIPoaVA but accidentally put it live at $12. Not wanting to cause a commotion / complaints, we left it at $12 and ate the loss. This is at $15 as intended.

///

I have had all variants of FLTTBAMIPoaVA on this tour (except the /200 box set variant).

Topshelf, you guys should do some toe hoodies, please! Either pullover or zip, doesn't matter. I wanted to buy a hoodie so bad but the biggest was Large, I wanted XL cause I was afraid a Large wouldn't fit my lumberjack body. Now I'm kicking myself cause it's starting to get chilly, I really want a new hoodie but I don't know how squished I would have been. Those hoodies looked super cozy, too.

Topshelf, you guys should do some toe hoodies, please! Either pullover or zip, doesn't matter. I wanted to buy a hoodie so bad but the biggest was Large, I wanted XL cause I was afraid a Large wouldn't fit my lumberjack body. Now I'm kicking myself cause it's starting to get chilly, I really want a new hoodie but I don't know how squished I would have been. Those hoodies looked super cozy, too.

seconded!

it is vital for big homies like us to keep warm and rep toe at the same time.

make it happen :)

I got Song (clear w/purple splatter) and For Long (half and half) today in the same package. Was a nice surprise to see them together.

Both look awesome.

Same here!!

Got a little mini refund from topshelf a few days back so I figured they were combining...what a great label!

Would love to know that last boxset variant! And if it's a 12 instead of a 10

Pretty sure it's still a 10" - no idea of what colour, though.

Gonna be a light purple. Still a 10".

If anyone has/finds any video of their NA tour, please send it my way, would love to see it!

I filmed every set from every show. I'm compiling and editing it all now. :)

FYI: we'll be emailing an update to everyone who ordered the box set soon.

FYI 2: refunds and shipping notifications, while mutually exclusive to one another, don't necessarily happen at the same time. Refunds can arrive up to 2-3 weeks after the fact because we usually do them in batches.

Leftover North American tour merch is up in our store if you missed any of it: http://tsr-store.com/artist/toe