Hidden In Plain View - Life In Dreaming - Available on 3/8

I hear you.  I went to art school (which I will also be paying for until I die) and in retrospect, while I enjoyed the experience, I've learned more after graduating than while I was an undergrad.  I feel anything that requires thinking outside the box or any type of creative talent in any kind of art form (music, film, photo, or the traditional fine arts) you learn more by doing in the field than you do in any type of classroom - whether it's a studio setting or not.

It was not all for nothing though! I met a great friend there who designed the web store, my branding, designed the art on all three reissues I have done and helped come up with the concepts on each. He lurks around here I think. Maybe he'll register and take some credit one day. 

That's actually false! (According to statistics some lady at the health center was handing out) but with the things that go on sometimes I can see why people say that

(This is now a New Jersey thread)

My younger brother goes to Rutgers and started a fraternity there or something. 

I think I would've hated him if we were in college at the same time. 

I referred to his frat as a frat and he got all pissed off. "ITS A FRATERNITY, FRATS ARE JUST A BUNCH OF KIDS WHO DRINK IN A BASEMENT" Which is exactly what they do.....

Haha, him specifically? 

I remember kids in college saying "Its a fraternity, not a frat. do you call your country a cunt?" to which I replied, "no, but I can call your frat a cunt if you would prefer?". 

I was not tough. 

Haha, him specifically? 

I remember kids in college saying "Its a fraternity, not a frat. do you call your country a cunt?" to which I replied, "no, but I can call your frat a cunt if you would prefer?". 

I was not tough. 

Oh man that one too. So fucking retarded. I hate frat rats and the fact my friends are becoming them haha

wow these are some crazy different numbers. it seems like the first 8 numbers stayed the same--13030819--and the last 7 changed. i was expecting it to be down to the last few digits...

(mine) 0528969 < 2328608 (comparison) 

winner winner chicken dinner?

you were like the 8th order Za.....Batman. You're good.