Hidden In Plain View - Life In Dreaming - Available on 3/8

I've still got about half of my allocation left just to keep you all updated

Some of the comments on company inks facebook have been staggering the sense of entitlement some people have is crazy. Glad I haven't had any of that!

They are really just unhappy because THEY didn't get what they wanted. If they got it they'd said it was the best release ever. 

They are really just unhappy because THEY didn't get what they wanted. If they got it they'd said it was the best release ever. 

"Go Hawks" haha

... also the vinyl game. I've pretty much dodged this thread all day but I did snag a 180 as well as Ugly Club and Cruiser. After listening to each I can't believe I've missed out for this long, really cool stuff. Stay classy Joe.

Joe - Always wondered this. Do you get to see real time is all the orders take place? 

Yes, kind of. I have the admin page to limited run open and it refreshes itself every time an order takes place. 

There are still over 200 rose copies left. 

And thank you for buying so much shit today. 

Just read the comments on the Facebook. What a little bitch. His kids probably act older than him

here's out PM conversation too:

• Are you canceling my order, or no? I'd like to know if I need to place another one before they sell out.

• 373330_243370699032218_1561717114_q.jpg
    about an hour ago
    Company Ink Records
    • No, I'm not. But I hope your opinion has changed.

• 203190_28802743_1612933206_q.jpg
    • It all depends on when you release the remaining marbles for sale. If you do it sometime today, or within the next week for that matter, then no it hasn't.

• 373330_243370699032218_1561717114_q.jpg
    about an hour ago
    Company Ink Records
    • You just don't "get it". do you?

• 203190_28802743_1612933206_q.jpg
    • The only thing I need to "get" is my order, and I'd appreciate it to be fulfilled. Thanks.

Man, cancel it. Then the next one if he buys again. Let eBay have him.

Yea I'm just going to wait until they sell out and then see what's what. I don't want to fuck with anyone but I cannot believe this dude. 

We went to the same terrible college, and he's a Rangers' fan from NJ. I dislike fewer types of people.