Hidden In Plain View - Life In Dreaming - Available on 3/8

WRONG TRACKING NUMBER? BURN HIM!

have you had copy/paste issues with the stamps software?

It's annoying. I have a feeling I copied one and then in my rapidfire mode gave like 10 people the same tracking number before realizing it wasn't actually copying the number. 

have you had copy/paste issues with the stamps software?

It's annoying. I have a feeling I copied one and then in my rapidfire mode gave like 10 people the same tracking number before realizing it wasn't actually copying the number. 

Yeah I have actually, sometimes those little bastards just won't copy. Happens to me a lot when I'm trying to put the tracking # into Paypal. Technology sucks.

Hey Joe, is it possible I got the wrong tracking number as well? Mine went from Bell Gardens to Washington state for some reason and hasn't had any updates since Friday. Order number 130308190559425. Thanks!

Nope yours is right. 

I sent it to your Spokane address like you requested in the PM? 

Picked this up from work today and immediately had to play [part of] it. It sounded great, really everything that the original mixes allowed. Dat kick drum though...damn.

And since this is my first flexi...every band demo released on vinyl should be done on a flexi! This thing is rad. It's noisy, really pretty to look at, and just a whole lot of fun. And, considering I had never heard this original version before, it was a lot of fun to listen to.

9tiSXKdzXqPXgJH48pblT22xQbbbg1bAoX1_Zt0Q

The packaging as a whole is superb. It's hard to put into words the awesome feel of everything. It just comes across so classy. Little bent corner from shipping, but what else can you expect from USPS? I'm just happy it arrived. :)

EDIT: What the FUCK am I doing not saying a huge thank you to Joe as well? So yeah. Thanks, man. This is really rad.

Damn, you really didn't get one eh? 

You should have, and I've been pretty methodical about how I packed these so its surprising that one was randomly missed. I'm disappointed in myself because I'm pretty Rain-Manian in this area. 

I'll send one out. 

I even checked inside the jacket and sleeve thinking it might've been hidden like a present, but no luck. :( I don't want to cause a big stink about it, but I can pay for shipping, etc if you do have any left over. I wouldn't want to take someone else's though. Thanks.

I even checked inside the jacket and sleeve thinking it might've been hidden like a present, but no luck. :( I don't want to cause a big stink about it, but I can pay for shipping, etc if you do have any left over. I wouldn't want to take someone else's though. Thanks.

It's not a big deal, just tell someone you know to buy this and we'll call it even. 

also you aren't taking someone else's.