Hidden In Plain View - Life In Dreaming - Available on 3/8

Yea I'm just going to wait until they sell out and then see what's what. I don't want to fuck with anyone but I cannot believe this dude. 

We went to the same terrible college, and he's a Rangers' fan from NJ. I dislike fewer types of people. 

Come on dude.....NYR was a team long before NJD. Its a tradition for some people (me) and as for the Monmouth comment, I fucking lost it

i would cancel that guy's order not just because he's dick, which is enough reason on its own, but because he's a dick he could pull shit just to fuck with you for fucking with him. i don't put it past people like that to file paypal claims just to fuck with people. they might not have any intent to get their money back, but if they'll view it as a win/win if they do get a refund. the only intent is to aggravate the other person purely out of spite. just some food for thought.

for the above reason i would cancel any future orders he places too if you choose to cancel this current one. also expect to be driven up the wall with emails from him asking where his record is everyday until he actually gets it, again just to because he's a dick and he wants to aggravate you. further proof is that he gets his friends to spam your facebook too.

Just read the facebook comments as well, how can you want a record so bad that you want two copies then complain? Also did not know there was so many fellow Monmouth U alumni on this board haha, small world. Hopefully grabbing a copy tonight depending on how much I drop at the TWY show

Yea I'm just going to wait until they sell out and then see what's what. I don't want to fuck with anyone but I cannot believe this dude. 

We went to the same terrible college, and he's a Rangers' fan from NJ. I dislike fewer types of people. 

You shouldn't cancel it. That way you always have the upper hand on him. You have his money haha.

Just read the facebook comments as well, how can you want a record so bad that you want two copies then complain? Also did not know there was so many fellow Monmouth U alumni on this board haha, small world. Hopefully grabbing a copy tonight depending on how much I drop at the TWY show

Ugh I wanted to go tonight but it sold out.

Man, that guy's a serious dickweed. Guess he doesn't understand that it's your label, you can do whatever the hell you want. And you're doing it for a good reason. It's not like you're gonna take the "held back copies" and throw 'em up on eBay for inflated prices. People are just dumb. Ignore the fucker. 

Come on dude.....NYR was a team long before NJD. Its a tradition for some people (me) and as for the Monmouth comment, I fucking lost it

This is acceptable. 

Wow I just checked out the Company Ink facebook... that guy is a swell douche.

Also, man this is a small world... Joe, I'm from Point Pleasant and went to field hockey camp at Monmouth 3 out of my 4 years in high school.

Yea I enjoyed it, but I'll be paying for it for the next 10-15 years and it was academically beneath me at the time. I was a music industry major and learned more from reading books I bought than from the actual curriculum. I went there to be near a girl. I now live in California with another girl. 

are the flexis still around? ordering for my friend whos a huuuge HIPV fan (has a tattoo that used to be on their myspace and everything) so I'm hoping I didnt miss out for her

Probably not. But its hard to tell because I don't know how many individual orders there are, just how many sold overall. There are still plenty left. 

This is acceptable.

Yea I enjoyed it, but I'll be paying for it for the next 10-15 years and it was academically beneath me at the time. I was a music industry major and learned more from reading books I bought than from the actual curriculum. I went there to be near a girl. I now live in California with another girl.

Probably not. But its hard to tell because I don't know how many individual orders there are, just how many sold overall. There are still plenty left.

okay, thanks. turns out it doesn't matter as i went to check out and realized since i changed banks i don't have a working card right now so I'll have to grab one later

I hear you.  I went to art school (which I will also be paying for until I die) and in retrospect, while I enjoyed the experience, I've learned more after graduating than while I was an undergrad.  I feel anything that requires thinking outside the box or any type of creative talent in any kind of art form (music, film, photo, or the traditional fine arts) you learn more by doing in the field than you do in any type of classroom - whether it's a studio setting or not.