Hidden In Plain View - Life In Dreaming - Available on 3/8

Mine showed up today, everything's awesome, packing, record, flexi, Slipmat really made it extra special! Thank you Joe!

Another great release!

An international success story!

Meanwhile, the biggest problem so far has been records to New Jersey. 

Thanks Jersey City!

An international success story!

Meanwhile, the biggest problem so far has been records to New Jersey. 

Thanks Jersey City!

If it makes you feel any better about New Jersey I got mine only a few days after getting the tracking info, and it came in perfectly. So at least 1 New Jersey customer was satisfied.

Joe, I was really impressed in the jacket quality and thickness. Very cool.

Also, the bronze weighed 174g on my scale.

All around a great release and product.

still marveled by the fact you actually weigh every single record you get. and not a single comment about how the record sounds, the most important aspect of anything containing a sound recording. seems people will do eveything with a record except actually listen to it.

Incredibly happy with this release, and really glad I got the flexi. Thanks!

Also, fuck this guy

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hidden-In-Plain-View-Life-In-Dreaming-Vinyl-Lp-Rare-Finch-Senses-Fail-Thrice-/181106966626?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2a2ad10062

Yea they suck, nice pics though.

If someone buys that, shame on them when I had a ton of stock still. 

I know exactly who this is now, so that's nice. 

Shat here are a couple.

Got my record/flexi disc today. Looks amazing, and sounds even better. Thanks for putting out such a well thought out and detailed release. 

Thanks for the release Joe, listened to it and the flexi earlier....they both sound great. Gonna have to buy more stuff from you in the future! 

still marveled by the fact you actually weigh every single record you get. and not a single comment about how the record sounds, the most important aspect of anything containing a sound recording. seems people will do eveything with a record except actually listen to it.

I just started doing it recently. I photograph every record too. Weighing them after gas just become routine.

We weigh lots of things... Babies, livestock, fruit.

My copies of this turned up today, going to pack up all the pre-orders this evening and send them out tomorrow morning. I still have copies available for UK & Europe if you order today I'll get it posted out tomorrow. 

http://monkeyboyrecords.bigcartel.com/product/pre-order-hidden-in-plain-view-life-in-dreaming-lp

Got mine in today and was surprised I actually got a flexi.  I thought I had missed the first 250 orders by 10-20 orders but managed to get one so I'm really pumped about that especially since that song (and that version) was the first HIPV song I ever heard back in high school.  Really happy about how everything turned out with this release.  Another great job Josh