PO: The Flaming Lips *The Terror* 2xLP

atarirec

It's not the band, it's Warner Bros.  Trust me.

The UK version costs $33 shipped to the US if you order it from that site I posted with the code PRESALE. I think $33 is a good deal for 2 180g LPs, a 7", and a copy of the CD.

well thats what the amazon price but that is not the same one?  so there is a US black, a silver, AND a UK black with a 7"?

Yep...3 versions....

I caved and got silver....I dont really like the album that much...bought mostly based on the one song they were giving away! Its so much better than anything on the album...shit $44 for an album I dont like that much! Ouch!

oh well - hopefully the silver will look cool!....but WB sucks big time and takes advantage of everyone they can!

Yep...3 versions....

I caved and got silver....I dont really like the album that much...bought mostly based on the one song they were giving away! Its so much better than anything on the album...shit $44 for an album I dont like that much! Ouch!

oh well - hopefully the silver will look cool!....but WB sucks big time and takes advantage of everyone they can!

Sun Blows Up Today? That's what's on the UK 7".